You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Guns N' Roses-Velvet Revolver hybrid?

Smoking Guns wrote:

If Izzy can't go I wanted Gilby. That said, I would take Kush OVER Frank. Frank sucks to me and Matt is better.

Kushner did grow up with Slash so he was around GNR in the early days. I bet Axl knew him back then too. Kush is a genuine nice guy that is reliable. Doesn't drink or do drugs and is very humble. I am not for it but it could be much worse.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Ugh. Izzy really needs to be part of this. Period.

They can't force him if he doesn't want to. My hope is even if he refuses the concert part of it, maybe he will help in the studio. He recently helped Duff on a few songs.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Do we even know if Fortus is recovered from his injuries and able to perform?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

They can't force him if he doesn't want to. My hope is even if he refuses the concert part of it, maybe he will help in the studio. He recently helped Duff on a few songs.

Agreed. Izzy's been performing on and off with Axl, Slash and Duff for the last 10 years. I just don't see him not being involved in some capacity. If he was happy to do shows with CD era GNR and VR why the hell would he not want to be there when they're all back together?

Nik
 Rep: 6 

Nik wrote:
otto wrote:

yeah, he is

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Agreed. Izzy's been performing on and off with Axl, Slash and Duff for the last 10 years. I just don't see him not being involved in some capacity. If he was happy to do shows with CD era GNR and VR why the hell would he not want to be there when they're all back together?

I read a quote the other day from him that he needed 3 weeks to recover from the 2006 tour with Axl. It would be nice if he is there for the Coachella performance but I just hope they can convince him to help on an album. The recent Duff/Izzy songs are pretty good. Mix in Axl/Slash and we could have the best rock and roll in a long, long time.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Don't the dead dasies have a new album coming out and tour?

Sky Dog wrote:

I am quite sure the Dead Daisies aren't a fly on a horse's ass.....Kushner involved and I won't go to the show......

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Nik wrote:
otto wrote:

yeah, he is

Source?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Only GNR could fuck this up. Why does Axl feel so obligated to keep the hired guns on?  I still believe Slash and Duff will do it right which means we get the original 5 pro shot

Board footer