You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: So whose back

dave-gnfnr wrote:

We should get a thread of everyone who is coming back after a hiatus to see who is here again.
it will be good to see everyone posting again, instead most of us just lurking lol

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

I've been essentially lurking since the RRHOF.

Where's Axlin? tongue

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Today saw Acquiesce, YG, KV, Evader,etc. in one shot. I was shocked as I've known all of them for years yet haven't seen them in years. A few weeks ago mrsaxlrose came back who I hadn't seen since the ROV days. Furbush came back when Weiland died. More people as well but I think you're referring to the old timers from HTGTH.

Get a few more walking through the door and it'll really feel like HTGTH back in 2005.

Where's Axlin?

There's still some who are MIA.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

backslash has had trouble logging in but I've reset his password and emailed him, though no sign of him yet (we're working on the password reset issue)

I was mostly lurking too as I thought the reunion rumors were bullshit and didn't want to piss on everyone's good mood 16 Awesome to see Evo so active again

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Today saw Acquiesce, YG, KV, Evader,etc. in one shot. I was shocked as I've known all of them for years yet haven't seen them in years. A few weeks ago mrsaxlrose came back who I hadn't seen since the ROV days. Furbush came back when Weiland died. More people as well but I think you're referring to the old timers from HTGTH.

Get a few more walking through the door and it'll really feel like HTGTH back in 2005.

Where's Axlin?

There's still some who are MIA.

Once we get a single or they play a show, I bet even more will come back.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin and I used to chat a good bit.  He was active maybe a year ago... I remember I had to listen to each track of WOF.  At first he was like, "Axl would never play on that shit", but I said remove Myles and listen to the music, he came back impressed and I think he said 5 songs with Axl would be killer.  haha.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Will wrote:

backslash has had trouble logging in but I've reset his password and emailed him, though no sign of him yet (we're working on the password reset issue)

I was mostly lurking too as I thought the reunion rumors were bullshit and didn't want to piss on everyone's good mood 16 Awesome to see Evo so active again

Younggunner can't get into his account, either. He pmed me at truth, but I logged off and missed everything.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

they got me in, thanks misterID.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Lots of folks from the old days are around again.   Feels like 2006 but now we can be less divided.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Good to see a lot of old names back. We are all suckers for punishment with this band.

Board footer