You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Who here is going to Coachella?

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This really could implode soon after couldn't risk it

Good thinking. That was my point when talking to my friends but the rest of the line up for the festival didn't convince them enough to spend the cheese.

johndivney wrote:

Yea the rest of the lineup is really bad.

Delighted SG's going tho. & so fuckin looking forward to his "I told you so" post when he gets to see the original 5 @ Coachella wink

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

faldor wrote:

Where is Indio, CA anyway? Is that northern California? I have family in Orange County. Not seriously thinking about going though. I'm holding out hope for a less pricey show closer to home.

Southern California, in the middle of the desert.     Near Palm Springs.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Just went on Coachella website and noticed that it seems to be more about hotels than music. Bunch of fucking hipsters, lol. In terms of environment, they probably picked the worst place to do this reunion thing. But good for them that the money is gonna be insanely huge just for those 2 shows.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Man I hope someone here goes. I am taking my girlfriend and she is no gunner like us.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Man I hope someone here goes. I am taking my girlfriend and she is no gunner like us.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Sounds like she will fit in with the Coachella crowd more than you will. 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes. She is so excited, I told her, "LET ME BE CLEAR, THIS IS ABOUT GUNS N ROSES, WE CAN SEE SOME OTHER BANDS FRIDAY, BUT GNR IS THE FOCUS OF THIS TRIP".

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes. She is so excited, I told her, "LET ME BE CLEAR, THIS IS ABOUT GUNS N ROSES, WE CAN SEE SOME OTHER BANDS FRIDAY, BUT GNR IS THE FOCUS OF THIS TRIP".

Did you really yell? 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I was stern, basically, don't fuck with me and no we won't be looking for Kardashians. Haha. I want to be as close to Slash as possible.

Board footer