You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Re: Error message: "Unable to send email"....

Yamcha wrote:

Hi,

I am not sure whether this got reported already.

Everytime I post in the Black Hole I get the following error message (and end up with double posts...)

keepgettingthis_zpspc07oj9c.jpg

Cheers

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's a bug we're struggling a bit to remove. My advice is just to ignore the message for the time being, your posts will still appear.

Yamcha

Yamcha wrote:

Will do, thanks Polluxlm

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Yeh sorry about this bug guys, we are looking into it with the webhost smile Anything to do with sending an email will produce errors (such as trying to reset a password, or posting in a topic where you might be subscribed). I will do a temp fix later today to disable email subscriptions just so the errors wont appear when posting

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Happened to me as well.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

This should now be temporarily fixed smile Let us know if you still have problems though. For now we've temporarily disabled forum/topic subscriptions which will prevent the forum software trying to send an email (which should suppress the errors). The actual email bug will hopefully be fixed permanently this week cool

Me_Wise_Magic

Will wrote:

This should now be temporarily fixed smile Let us know if you still have problems though. For now we've temporarily disabled forum/topic subscriptions which will prevent the forum software trying to send an email (which should suppress the errors). The actual email bug will hopefully be fixed permanently this week cool

You're the man, Will! 9

Yamcha

Yamcha wrote:

Hey, it seems that the problem got fixed. Thank you! smile

Me_Wise_Magic

Still got the error for the message I want to send and it isn't showing in my send area. If you could fix this that would be great.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Still got the error for the message I want to send and it isn't showing in my send area. If you could fix this that would be great.

Was it a pm?

Board footer