You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

bigbri wrote:

Funny they are doing all this on April Fools' Day.

If tonight, the chords for jungle hit, Axl screams, the lights go up....and fuckin Ashba's stood there I will not be happy 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

polluxlm wrote:

Perfect irony. When everybody else is joking around, GN'R decide to get serious.

Re: Nightrain Official Site

AtariLegend wrote:

So any bets on how many of these shows they'll sell out?

This really seems like a proper test for the bands legacy at this point. It'll either be a glorious return or a disaster.

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

A Private Eye wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Funny they are doing all this on April Fools' Day.

If tonight, the chords for jungle hit, Axl screams, the lights go up....and fuckin Ashba's stood there I will not be happy 16

That would be a horrible bad unforgivable joke.... 16

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

tejastech08 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Perfect irony. When everybody else is joking around, GN'R decide to get serious.

That sounds about right for GN'R. 16

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I would be surprised if there aren't riots to get in. You have thousands of fans that will show up wanting a ticket and only 250 can get in. This may get ugly.

This isn't a laughing matter either. David Lee Roth reunited his Eat Em & Smile lineup late last year for a club show in LA and the fire marhsals shut it down because too many people showed up and they didn't even hit the stage. Needless to say, this is a thousand times more massive than that.


Atari...I'd bet ALL of them sell out.


Bri I wish there was a way for you to go to that show. How about one of the others? Maybe some more dates will get added.

Re: Nightrain Official Site

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Atari...I'd bet ALL of them sell out.

If I was a betting man, I'd be tempted tongue.

The average standing capacity of these stadiums makes the Metallica/Guns N' Roses stadium tour look like an arena tour. Well okay, that's hyperbole... but you get the idea tongue.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

James wrote:

It's the music story of 2016...the reunion of the decade...a must see event.

It will sellout.

monkeychow
 Rep: 644 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

monkeychow wrote:

It's all on the rasp now. If Axl deliveres 2006 or 2009 form these shows will get rave reviews. If it goes like Rio 2011......gulp......

Axl S
 Rep: 109 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

Axl S wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Funny they are doing all this on April Fools' Day.

If tonight, the chords for jungle hit, Axl screams, the lights go up....and fuckin Ashba's stood there I will not be happy 16


A really really bad part of me wants this to happen 16

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB