You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Axl vs. Slash - GN'R Member Elimination Series Final

Axl S wrote:

Gotta be Axl

Vote for your favorite

Axl Rose 54%
Slash 46%
Total votes: 28
supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

Wow, just like some people before me, i'm surprised it's so close big_smile
Before i voted it was 50/50 with 18 votes.
I guess Slash's fans were more quiet 5
I went with Axl, mostly because i'm usually paying more attention to the lyrics and vocals in songs (generally speaking not just GNR). And it's his energy and 'crazy' persona that drew me to him. He's my favourite musician/frontman. He's might not be the best ever but he's my favourite.
And this is not a vote against Slash, he is amazing and i can't wait to see them back together after so many years.
... what could've been ...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Justice would be a 50/50 split. Probably won't happen but it should be that way.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

50/50 would be so awesome and fitting!  And the question was "favorite". If you are a guitar player Slash probably will get your vote. As far as doing stuff for the fans and winning fans over Slash for me.  He is the "Guitar Hero" to millions. Lol. I can also see a vote for Axl because he is the voice of GNR where as Slash is the sound. 50/50 would be awesome!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Atari...you might have to keep this open until Axl wins. 14  13

Well I didn't say when voting ends in the opening post. The thread will be locked next time Axl takes the lead.

Hidden Text:

Joking

Hidden Text:

This is no joke! 14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Justice would be a 50/50 split. Probably won't happen but it should be that way.

Smoking Guns wrote:

50/50 would be so awesome and fitting!  And the question was "favorite". If you are a guitar player Slash probably will get your vote. As far as doing stuff for the fans and winning fans over Slash for me.  He is the "Guitar Hero" to millions. Lol. I can also see a vote for Axl because he is the voice of GNR where as Slash is the sound. 50/50 would be awesome!

They're all a bunch of bad cops, and I'm the fucking Serpico and they all can SUCK MY DICK

Breaking the ties of love (cue Dokken)

King Dick Forever!!!

Axl-Rose-Fuck-You-Montage-620x319.jpg

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha still at 50/50

AtariLegend wrote:

Even though someone's in the lead at the minute. Voting will remain open another 24 hours since this is close. Who ever is in lead the lead at the 72 hour mark wins.

Thanks to everyone who voted guys.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

axl axl92

AtariLegend wrote:

Well Axl has won, though it was close. That said Slash fans were suspiciously quiet here tongue.

Maybe in another decade we can do this again. That's a wrap 22.

Board footer