You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Trump has taken a dive in the polls. Hillary currently has a 7 point spread when you average polling data. That's well above the margin of error.

Republicans are getting anxious.

Hillary's war chest is enormous compared to Trump right now. 42 M raised vs 1.3 M.

Not surprisingly, as I had guessed, he appears to be having trouble running a national campaign. He needs help, and he needs to take advice quick, or this is all over. His claim is that he is able to run this lean n' mean, and that's how he would run government. But I suspect that's BS. Oddly he doesn't seem to be paying much attention to swing states. (By comparison Hillary is unleashing heavy ads in those areas starting now.)

Part of me wonders if he knows he's not cut out for the job and is trying to self destruct at this point. He sure doesn't seem like he wants the gig. The convention is going to be fun, and boy O'boy so is the rest of this election.

johndivney wrote:

"Britain's had enough of experts", that's what one of the the leading Leave campaigners said in response to 9 out of 10 economics advisors/bodies coming out in favour of Remain.

Don't underestimate people's ability to cut off their nose to spite their face.

(Tho I do agree with the sentiment the first comment on that video sg posted - Hilary is a cunt, an evil cunt is what I'd have no problem calling her, but sometimes you might have to choose the lesser of two evils.. I'm undecided tho as to who that is, but that's definitely the choice you're faced with imo).

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Along with other "red" states moving toward blue, there's this. Donald Trump only leads Hillary by 7 points in Texas. That's insane. There's now way she'll win Texas, but to be that close shows how terrible a candidate Trump is.

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/06/27 … n-8-texas/

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

New polls today

Pennsylvania: Clinton 46, Trump 42   
Ohio: Clinton 44, Trump 40
Iowa: Clinton 41, Trump 39   
Arizona: Clinton 40, Trump 44
New Hampshire: Clinton 43, Trump 39   
Wisconsin: Clinton 47, Trump 39

All battlefields trending blue, and Trump having trouble with traditionally red Arizona.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

New polls today

All battlefields trending blue, and Trump having trouble with traditionally red Arizona.

Amazing as big as a dumbass Trump can be it is still this close. Tells you how shitty of a candidate HRC is.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

"Britain's had enough of experts", that's what one of the the leading Leave campaigners said in response to 9 out of 10 economics advisors/bodies coming out in favour of Remain.

Just came in here to post just that.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

New polls today

Amazing as big as a dumbass Trump can be it is still this close. Tells you how shitty of a candidate HRC is.

Yep, both shitty. Whomever can shine up their image the best will win. At this point, though, Trump is gonna have to start thinking about states he thought would be red no matter what but are trending in the wrong direction.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

At this point, though, Trump is gonna have to start thinking about states he thought would be red no matter what but are trending in the wrong direction.

Which is the exact opposite of what he needed to win. He needed Hillary to have to focus on hardcore blue states so she'd waste time running in place. It's not happening.

Trump had no chance in an uphill battle.

Board footer