You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Trump suggests the "second amendment people" could shoot Clinton to prevent her from appointing judges and Hillary needs the diazepam?? It's funny how Trump's and his Trumpeters insults towards Clinton actually fit him to a tee.

[/embed]

This is really fucking overboard. He should be arrested for this.

Of course now he's saying that he was "joking." I don't find it funny at all. Given the lunatics we have in this country, and the easy access to guns, no public speaker with such sway should ever even remotely hint at something like this. It's outrageous.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

We (Americans) are a damn laughing stock thanks to this clown.  Again, who the hell jokes about this stuff anyway?  And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of his followers didn't see this as a joke and took what he said seriously.

There is no bottom of the barrel with Trump.  Just when you think he couldn't do anything stupider, he manages to somehow top himself.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

WSJ had an interesting article on Hillary and her lies. Rare to see those in the msm since they are doing everything they can to get her elected. It's no wonder people bury their heads given the support her lies are getting from pretty much everyone.

I know you love saying this over and over about burying heads in the sand, but you're really doing it yourself. I mean, youre literally talking about yourself. You believe and read things you only want to hear. The only time you give the "msm" credit is when it bashes Hillary. WSJ is a republican/conservative newspaper. Like the NYT is liberal - who did all they could to try and sabotage Hillary also because she's not really a liberal, or liberal enough.

Try out politifact, a nonpartisan site that debunks myths and calls out lies and you can see all Hillary's lies based on fact, but I know how adverse you are to those.. You can see Trump's also, but be prepared to see a lot of this for old Donald:

tom-pantsonfire.gif

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

WSJ had an interesting article on Hillary and her lies. Rare to see those in the msm since they are doing everything they can to get her elected. It's no wonder people bury their heads given the support her lies are getting from pretty much everyone.

Not surprising, the WSJ is a conservative rag.

As soon as conservatives quit crying foul about the "liberal media", and start addressing their own issues, they can probably win the White House again. The constant victimization mindset leaves them unable to clean up their own backyard and blame everybody else for their problems. I thought they were the party of "personal responsibility"? Guess not.

misterID

misterID wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Of course you don't see things that happen off camera, but you can clearly see in that clip that others see it too. She also clearly and immediately identifies what she's seen as protestors. If she had a seizure, she comes across as incredibly lucent in that clip.

If you are convinced things happen off camera, use your common sense. If Hillary had been subjected to any imminent threat it would have made news. It's a group of animal protestors. They shout slogans. That's all that is going on in that crowd.

I don't know what she's having, but she's acting weird. And it's compounded by that fella stepping in like he's her emergency psychiatrist.

Yeah, that was a strange episode, and it didn't need a doctored video (with added loops/rewinds) to make it look worse. If the people pushing this 'mentally ill' agenda were intellectually honest, they would post an unedited video. But again, there are so much more straightforward explanations for this than the 'mental illness' angle you've latched on to. If anything, she's just a socially awkward geek that doesn't know how to respond in certain situations. She flinches (probably due to the microphone popping up in her peripheral vision), knows it looks stupid and decides to make an awkward exaggerated joke out of it. Or, perhaps she is indeed epileptic, but epilepsy is not considered a mental illness, and is not considered a life threatening or debilitating condition. As a matter of fact, epilepsy is characterized by having no symptoms between episodes at all.

You're protesting way too hard. The Presidential nominee is not socially awkward, that's just grasping at straws. A life long public persona getting flustered by a few journalists? Nah, not buying it. Strange episode? We agree on something. I've never seen anyone act like that, enough for me to call it freaking weird behavior from a politician, from anyone. When I then hear stories of previous health issues and see pictures of medical handlers in her constant proximity I can't help putting two and two together. Whatever it is I want to know, not excuses.

I disagree, Trump does enough stupid and strange stuff to make videos like the two you showed seem trivial in comparison.

This shit angers me, because it takes away from actual policy issues that are worth discussing so much more than this bullshit. There's plenty of reasons to dislike her, you know I dislike her as well, but peddling these conspiracy theories is just... ugh...

They talk about his hair for god sake. You'd have to live in cave to not get a whiff of the Trump campaign in the media. Why are we even debating this point?

Policy issues was never part of this race. It was always establishment vs. Trump. Now it's down to who can be made the bigger fool. On the issues people are already decided. Either you want more of the same, or you're fed up enough to take a chance on the reality tv billionaire with the big mouth, promising great things. No bad policy is going to sway a Hillary voter over to Trump, because he has no policies. His appeal (and disgust) is about something else.

You're trying way too hard. They talk about Hillary's laugh, her voice, her wardrobe, her hair all the time, and now you're trying to spread some bullshit about her mental health. Forgive me if I don't feel bad for Trump hair jokes.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I know you love saying this over and over about burying heads in the sand, but you're really doing it yourself. I mean, youre literally talking about yourself. You believe and read things you only want to hear. The only time you give the "msm" credit is when it badges Hillary. WSJ is a republican/conservative newspaper. Like the NYT is liberal - who did all they could to try and sabotage Hillary also.

Try out politifact, a nonpartisan site that debumnks myths and calls out lies and you can see all Hillary's lies based on fact, but I know how adverse you are to those.. You can all see Trumps, but be prepared to see a lot of this for old Donald:

http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazona … onfire.gif

While jumping from one "scandal" to the next, they never seem to realize that she is constantly exonerated by the same Republicans who bring these charges against her. How could this be? What are the odds of a one person crime spree stretching out over three decades, who is consistently found innocent of accusations by the same group of people making them? Surely at some point she would be found guilty of something? But nope...never happens. That sneaky Hillary!

Oh and Obama...he's still coming for your guns. I know he didn't the first term...or the second, but Hillary is going to do it for him. Just wait and see!!!

misterID

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I know you love saying this over and over about burying heads in the sand, but you're really doing it yourself. I mean, youre literally talking about yourself. You believe and read things you only want to hear. The only time you give the "msm" credit is when it badges Hillary. WSJ is a republican/conservative newspaper. Like the NYT is liberal - who did all they could to try and sabotage Hillary also.

Try out politifact, a nonpartisan site that debumnks myths and calls out lies and you can see all Hillary's lies based on fact, but I know how adverse you are to those.. You can all see Trumps, but be prepared to see a lot of this for old Donald:

While jumping from one "scandal" to the next, they never seem to realize that she is constantly exonerated by the same Republicans who bring these charges against her. How could this be? What are the odds of a one person crime spree stretching out over three decades, who is consistently found innocent of accusations by the same group of people making them? Surely at some point she would be found guilty of something? But nope...never happens. That sneaky Hillary!

Oh and Obama...he's still coming for your guns. I know he didn't the first term...or the second, but Hillary is going to do it for him. Just wait and see!!!

Haha, I literally had someone tell me this yesterday. That I need to buy equipment to make my own bullets because if Hillary is elected she's going to outlaw all bullets. But if Trump is elected, we won't even need a conceal carry permit because he'll make it where we can carry guns wherever we want!

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

BUY MOAR GUNZ, THE LIZARD PEOPLE CONTROL HILLARY CLINTON...TRUMP IS OUR ONLY HOPE.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Don't have time to watch that Trump speech posted above where he says people should shoot Hillary but will check it out later.

As far as the Hillary/SS video, has any video surfaced showing it from a different angle? polluxlm isn't the only one talking about her possibly being senile ot some other major health issue. I've seen it on a couple other forums(NOT conspiracy sites).

As I've said before, I need a LOT more evidence. You're talking to someone who thinks Reagan is the greatest president in history and he dealt with similar attacks and they were bullshit. I'm not gonna hold Hillary to a different standard because she's a dem. Yeah Reagan started losing his marbles his last year in office but there was nothing wrong with him in the early years even though he faced similar attacks.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I know you love saying this over and over about burying heads in the sand, but you're really doing it yourself. I mean, youre literally talking about yourself. You believe and read things you only want to hear. The only time you give the "msm" credit is when it bashes Hillary. WSJ is a republican/conservative newspaper. Like the NYT is liberal - who did all they could to try and sabotage Hillary also because she's not really a liberal, or liberal enough.

Try out politifact, a nonpartisan site that debunks myths and calls out lies and you can see all Hillary's lies based on fact, but I know how adverse you are to those.. You can see Trump's also, but be prepared to see a lot of this for old Donald:

No, see, here's where you're wrong.  I'm not voting for Trump either.  He's as big of a loser as your lying psychopath is. 

Read the WSJ article.  She lied her ass off and continues to lie and people like you just give her a pass because she's not Trump.  I can't handle the absolute stupidity coming from you and a few others in this thread...you guys are why maybe all people shouldn't have the right to vote.

Board footer