You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary is a liar that will do ANYTHING to get elected.

She is in scandal after scandal weather it be Bengazi, Emails, the Clinton Foundation, being for TPP before being against it, in bed with the shady DNC that rigged the election to her, and a huge fucking liar. That said she would be much better than Obama, but Obama is more likeable. Clinton comes off as a huge bitch. Obama seems cool, just clueless. Like he is smart and dumb at the same time.

She's been in "Scandal after scandal" and exonerated for each one over the last 30 years. Again I ask you guys, how could this be? You could this be that the same group of people who spend MILLIONS of dollars to prosecute her (Republicans) always find her innocent?

Either she's amazingly elusive, or the GOP has created a cartoon character villain to attack that simply does not exist. Just like Obama coming for your guns...never happened did it? There is a reason for all this.

Lol... You are lucky John KASICH didn't win the nomination. This would be an epic beat down. Why is it he doesn't have all the baggage Hilary does? Cause he isn't shady as fuck. And there is too much smoke for none of this Hillary stuff to be true. Be objective and realize she is a snake and we all know this. It doesn't mean she would be a "bad" president. I think she would be much better than Obama actually. Obama is likely the worst president since Jimmy Carter, but, he is a cool cat which is why most ignore his short comings. He is a great orator, good looking, funny, shoots hoops. I like everything about him except his political beliefs.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Trump is pulling 21 percent of New York Democrats and 40 percent of New York Hispanics.

yikes

Pollster is Republican-leaning by more than 1 point, co-sponsored by Breitbart, and Hillary is ahead by 14 to 17 points. I doubt the Clinton camp is shaking in their boots.

Surprisingly, though, this poll indicates her lead has grown since her 12 point lead a month ago. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls … -5792.html

On a related note, Gravitas earned a "worst poll of the year" distinction in 2014.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/ … erica.html

Still, I guess not being down by 20 in New York is OK for a candidate who has lived his whole life in New York and has his multi-billion-dollar business based there.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

[/embed]

You got to give it to that cocksucker, he is funny as shit sometimes. No fucks given from Trump.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Trump is pulling 21 percent of New York Democrats and 40 percent of New York Hispanics.

yikes

Pollster is Republican-leaning by more than 1 point, co-sponsored by Breitbart, and Hillary is ahead by 14 to 17 points. I doubt the Clinton camp is shaking in their boots.

Surprisingly, though, this poll indicates her lead has grown since her 12 point lead a month ago. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls … -5792.html

On a related note, Gravitas earned a "worst poll of the year" distinction in 2014.

Still, I guess not being down by 20 in New York is OK for a candidate who has lived his whole life in New York and has his multi-billion-dollar business based there.

This particular poll though surveyed 47% Democrats. And NY is as blue as you get. He's doing very well.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

yikes

This particular poll though surveyed 47% Democrats. And NY is as blue as you get. He's doing very well.

I guess I don't get how that's "doing very well". The poll of 47% democrats gave her 53% of the response, so she's pulling in independents and/or Republicans. Regardless, NYC is not going to Trump. His supporters should be more worried why she's taking a lead in Georgia, nearing a lead in Arizona and isn't getting her ass handed to her in Texas.

Sounds like a lot of "whistling past the graveyard."

Also, unfortunately, Gary Johnson seems to have fallen back below 10% nationally. I'd like to see him on stage in the debates. He'd make both these candidates look pretty bad, I'm guessing.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol... You are lucky John KASICH didn't win the nomination. This would be an epic beat down. Why is it he doesn't have all the baggage Hilary does? Cause he isn't shady as fuck. And there is too much smoke for none of this Hillary stuff to be true. Be objective and realize she is a snake and we all know this. It doesn't mean she would be a "bad" president. I think she would be much better than Obama actually. Obama is likely the worst president since Jimmy Carter, but, he is a cool cat which is why most ignore his short comings. He is a great orator, good looking, funny, shoots hoops. I like everything about him except his political beliefs.

You didn't answer my question.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary is a liar that will do ANYTHING to get elected.

She is in scandal after scandal weather it be Bengazi, Emails, the Clinton Foundation, being for TPP before being against it, in bed with the shady DNC that rigged the election to her, and a huge fucking liar. That said she would be much better than Obama, but Obama is more likeable. Clinton comes off as a huge bitch. Obama seems cool, just clueless. Like he is smart and dumb at the same time.

She's been in "Scandal after scandal" and exonerated for each one over the last 30 years. Again I ask you guys, how could this be? You could this be that the same group of people who spend MILLIONS of dollars to prosecute her (Republicans) always find her innocent?

Either she's amazingly elusive, or the GOP has created a cartoon character villain to attack that simply does not exist. Just like Obama coming for your guns...never happened did it? There is a reason for all this.

LOL! Holy fuck! Kasich? The only "good" thing he did was accept Obamacare when nearly every other Republican Governor rejected the help, but he wanted to end regulations, like making sure the food we eat is safe, end madicaid and food stamps, while increasing defense spending... BTW, why he had to accept Obamacare help is that under his watch Ohio lead the nation in infant mortality, and after Obamacare saved his ass... He vows to destroy it, the stupid, slimy cunt... He passed a law that BANNED anyone to help a rape victim seek help to end a rape pregnancy. He was managing director for Lehman Brothers during all that SHADY shit. And he believed in legislating from the bible.

He would have been Bob Dole. He just wasn't an ass clown in public.

SG, I gave you an unbiased list of accomplishments that has happened under Obama, how in the holy fuck can you look at job growth, the economy bouncing back, and unemployment falling and say he's been one of our worst presidents? Its disingenuous to outright lying.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Some people choose to look at real life instead of manufactured numbers ID.  You should try looking around you instead of believing everything you're told.  Granted I have more insight into the job market than most, but still...anyone with 2 eyes can see how many are unemployed or underemployed.  Anyone with 2 eyes can see that many of the jobs created are shitty jobs, but hey, you keep pushing your numbers that say everything is great.

Board footer