You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

Will wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

So this is an epic troll?

-removed-

Wouldn't even bother linking to it Atari tbh. Its another fake. Edit: Also removed link

AtariLegend wrote:

I removed the link. Yes, it's definitely a MYGNR troll.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

That is fucked up. Fucking creepy, obsessive douchebaggery. Anyone who supports that is a miserable cunt who should have their childish ass handed to them. 4

To their defense there was a big article about him buying the home in the local paper. So there were no secrets.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That's not a good defense. Addresses of GNR members do not need to be posted on fan sites, especially someone like Izzy who values his privacy.

It should've been deleted the nanosecond it was posted.

Not aiming that at you atari but I certainly hope that  his personal info does NOT show up here again. Fans don't need to know info like that.

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Not aiming that at you atari but I certainly hope that  his personal info does NOT show up here again.

For historical reference tongue. I only posted a link to a fake twitter account, I have not seen the personal info in question, nor do I know where it is.

Didn't the original official forum in 99 get closed down due to someone posting Axl's phone number? According to urban legend tongue.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I've made a poll on Twitter to gauge the fanbases feelings on whether we all believe the account on Twitter is real or fake smile Please do go and vote if you're on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/chopaway/status/702701849061761024

If you post on other forums would appreciate if you could share the poll there or give it a retweet etc. The more votes it gets the better 9

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Didn't the original official forum in 99 get closed down due to someone posting Axl's phone number? According to urban legend tongue.

I think that is correct.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Can someone do a one line summary for a dumbass who is too baby tired to read this entire thread?
Cheers!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Izzy opened up a Twitter, Will has proof.
On the fence on all things Guns, as ever.

In other news, many people question the account.
Arguments include, not following Axl/Slash/Duff.

That's pretty much it.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

Izzy opened up a Twitter, Will has proof.
On the fence on all things Guns, as ever.

In other news, many people question the account.
Arguments include, not following Axl/Slash/Duff.

That's pretty much it.

Perfect!
Thanks AT.

Board footer