You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: What's your dream song inclusion for these shows?

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Haha I've got a beer with your face written all over it on 4/8 in the pit!

Edited to be clear this is a joke

Back off bitch, you ain't the first, so get in the ring mother fucker... 

Haha. This game is fun. I am clearly playing too. I am taking off from what  Faldor started...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints

Really want to hear this song now. Probably won't happen because of the history, but the GN'R version kicks ass. Don't care what anyone says.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints

Really want to hear this song now. Probably won't happen because of the history, but the GN'R version kicks ass. Don't care what anyone says.

Ditto...I managed to get the single way back then...still have it

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

^100% agree

Far better than the Stones version

Major Mayhem
 Rep: 6 

Major Mayhem wrote:

I'll say it again, need to hear Axl sing "Someone saved my life tonight."  He played an instrumental version the night I saw them in 2011, and I know he's been quoted as saying it's one of his favorite songs, so I think that would be really cool to hear.  I'd also love to hear Slash play "If the world", "This I love", and "IRS ".  " Better" is a great song and I'd be interested to hear if he could pull off those solos.   Also, " Sorry"  is always a highlight to hear live.  Hopefully, they play all of the Chinese Democracy album over the 6 shows, or at least sometime during the big world tour.

From UYI, it'd be great to hear "locomotive" and "breakdown", " Double "Talkin' Jive", and "14 years".  From Appetite, an inspired version of "Sweet Child 'O Mine" would be real nice and as would a groovy "Rocket Queen" jam.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Somebody mentioned it another thread about axl singing man in the box, but I'd love to see Axl join AIC and take some of Layne's higher harmonies on an AIC song like Nutshell or something.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Somebody mentioned it another thread about axl singing man in the box, but I'd love to see Axl join AIC and take some of Layne's higher harmonies on an AIC song like Nutshell or something.

That was me. That would be so killer.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Since I was verbally accosted over my suggestion for a new cover, 16 , I guess I always liked Think About You. Doubt they'd play it, but it's a lesser known song I like that they rarely/never would play.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

However I'd love to hear deeper cuts in Axl's voice - like Let it Roll or Sucker Train Blues.

Jeez...

That would go down as the most historic piss break in history. 3 mile long lines at the restrooms. Riots ensue.

Hell..dive into Snakepit deep cuts if we're going that twilight zone route...

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Since I was verbally accosted over my suggestion for a new cover, 16 , I guess I always liked Think About You. Doubt they'd play it, but it's a lesser known song I like that they rarely/never would play.

Sorry about the accosting...less about your opinion and more about the macro feelings I remember when they introduced that Who song and Riff Raff.

Think About You definitely has a chance...it was a staple in 01-02.

Board footer