You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Do you want Adler to be with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City.....

monkeychow wrote:

As you guys know from the other thread Sorum is my favourite GNR drummer. That said...I strongly feel Adler should be included in some regard so i've voted yes.

He doesn't have to be the primary drummer for the whole set, but I'd like to see a Hall of Fame scenario where he's given some acknowledgement and a little roll.

The way I see it, he'd do it for free, and it costs the band nothing to have him there but it's got to the point where it's out right cruelty to make him miss out entirely. If they were ever friends then I feel just let him do some tiny thing so he can have his moment and end the dream well like the others. No need to put him back as the the real drummer...but give him something..it's sort of classless to let him end his career in a slum when he was with you at 8 years old or whatever.

Something like just let him come out only for the encore, or hell, only for paradise city to close the show each night. But give him something.

Do you want Adler to be with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City.....

Yes 68%
No 32%
Total votes: 31
Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl fucked Steven's girl friend on Rocket Queen. Nothing to see here. Axl is a saint.

AtariLegend wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Okay I'll skip the stuff over the last 16 years Celebrity Rehab/Sober House and multiple court cases ect. which I'm sure you remember and I'll leave out almost killing Erin.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1429798/former- … y-charges/

I never really watched that stuff, as it didn't air here, at least not on free to air tv.

But I still find it laughable that you're making a stand against Steven, when Slash pretty much killed a guy from Jetboy and got away with it.
And Axl beat the shit outta Erin and Steph too.

None of these guys would be likable outside of the great music they created.

Did you even read the article?

As for Axl, the evidence doesn't look. However Erin herself did get a restraining order on her a few years ago from her husband/child for a domestic violence incident with a knife. The Stephanie case was a counter sue, Axl sued her and then she countered with Erin's help that he assaulted her. I don't believe any of the parties are innocent.

...But yes that Adler stuff throughout the years is much, much worse and happened multiple times. I've seen very few people ever even mention the Adler incidents down the year.

I don't know much about the Jetboy information, haven't read anything about it in years.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl fucked Steven's girl friend on Rocket Queen. Nothing to see here. Axl is a saint.

She fucked the entire band (or at least Slash as well), she was comparing their dick sizes on MYGNR years ago before she got banned.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

yes, I do want him to bring pizza onstage and STFU (that's the hardest thing for him, I guess). to fuck up the whole thing by letting him sit behind the drumkit - hell no, of course! he might do well with a tambourine or something like that, with a disconnected mike of course.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

You guys better accept it because he will be on that fucking stage sooner rather than later then you can all run back here and tell us how badass it was...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Edit. Really surprised by the number voting "no". Like seriously... wtf is with that. Why wouldn't you want to see another original member on stage if they were capable...? 10

When King Philip promised the Lacedaemonians he would ruin their city if he invaded, their reply was succinct: "If."

Throw Adler up there today and you don't know what you are going to get. That's why I voted no, because you just don't know.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Edit. Really surprised by the number voting "no". Like seriously... wtf is with that. Why wouldn't you want to see another original member on stage if they were capable...? 10

When King Philip promised the Lacedaemonians he would ruin their city if he invaded, their reply was succinct: "If."

Throw Adler up there today and you don't know what you are going to get. That's why I voted no, because you just don't know.

+1 to this. "If."

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

WE ALREADY SAW WHAT HE WOULD DO IN THIS SETTING.....

Here it is again incase you missed it.

Major Mayhem
 Rep: 6 

Major Mayhem wrote:

I am leaning towards this being yet another greatest hits tour.  So, yes, I'd like to see Adler.

Board footer