You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Do you want Adler to be with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City.....

James wrote:

Cards on the table time. A simple yes or no. The clock is ticking. We're nearing showtime.

Reunions, hybrids, regroupings..... double talkin'...

When Jungle kicks in...do you want to see him onstage?

Do you want Adler to be with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City.....

Yes 68%
No 32%
Total votes: 31
Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Sure..for a few songs

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

This Adler? No.

A hypothetical, clean and professional Adler? Yes.

Nothing against him, but I see him as a risk. This reunion needs stability he just doesn't offer.

AtariLegend wrote:

No and it's not to do with whether theirs a risk he's fucked up, messes up certain tracks and burying everyone else in the press while contradicting himself at various times down the years. That's just expected unfortunately.

The reason is reading about the Erin stuff and the multiple assaults in the 90's. I find it hard to cheer for someone to be happy, when they're a despicable person off camera.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I voted no.

Would be good to see him onstage for a few songs at a show or two but more for him rather than any added benefit to the show he would bring, besides a nice crowd pop when he's introduced.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I think if he's capable, there's no reason why any of us on this board wouldn't want to see Steven Adler up there. He's part of the original 5, and part of that original magic. Same with Izzy.

But circumstances are suggesting that both of them are out.

But if its a simple do we want him up there, its a "hell yeah, of course we do!"

Edit. Really surprised by the number voting "no". Like seriously... wtf is with that. Why wouldn't you want to see another original member on stage if they were capable...? 10

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

The reason is reading about the Erin stuff and the multiple assaults in the 90's. I find it hard to cheer for someone to be happy, when they're a despicable person off camera.

Sorry, but I LOL'd at this statement. 14 14 14

No one from Guns original line up is a saint. They've all done pretty fucked up stuff, Axl and Slash included.

Yet, you're making a stand against Adler... ok.... 10 14

AtariLegend wrote:

Okay I'll skip the stuff over the last 16 years Celebrity Rehab/Sober House and multiple court cases ect. which I'm sure you remember and I'll leave out almost killing Erin.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1429798/former- … y-charges/

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Adler is more than capable for fucks sake. His most recent solo album is one of the best post guns albums ever. He played well at the RNRHOF. Give the dude his moment and help him be happy for once you selfish fucks. It won't ruin your experience but only enhance it. Are you worried Frank may get his feelings hurt? Who fucking cares. Hell yes I want Adler on stage if he can do it.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Okay I'll skip the stuff over the last 16 years Celebrity Rehab/Sober House and multiple court cases ect. which I'm sure you remember and I'll leave out almost killing Erin.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1429798/former- … y-charges/

I never really watched that stuff, as it didn't air here, at least not on free to air tv.

But I still find it laughable that you're making a stand against Steven, when Slash pretty much killed a guy from Jetboy and got away with it.
And Axl beat the shit outta Erin and Steph too.

None of these guys would be likable outside of the great music they created.

Board footer