You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

FlashFlood wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Finally on the floor at the show. Doors opened an hour late, people restless.

Gonna be a rough crowd for AIC. Even though there are sure to be AIC fans in the arena, people are there for one thing....

You are right, but AIC will be fine. The people will be happy to hear music. Mood has lightened up immensely. Still filling in but very slowly.

Calling "Again" as the AIC opener. Guns is an up-tempo band so I envision Alice trying to get the vibe going.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
supaplex wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Okay sorry for the question, but how long will AIC probably play tonight? An hr- to an hr 1/2 or 45 minutes?

My guess is an hour and 10 minutes -- MAX. It's nearly 11pm in Vegas, and AIC haven't even started yet... let alone GN'R.

10pm in Vegas, i think, don't know what you're on about big_smile

They on PT?

I thought they were MT.

Just checked... they're PT -- barely.

Drive 30 minutes and you go through a time force field that takes you in hour in the future. Go figure.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Alice is on!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

AIC STARTING!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Again, yep.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Finally on the floor at the show. Doors opened an hour late, people restless.

Gonna be a rough crowd for AIC. Even though there are sure to be AIC fans in the arena, people are there for one thing....

You are right, but AIC will be fine. The people will be happy to hear music. Mood has lightened up immensely. Still filling in but very slowly.

Calling "Again" as the AIC opener. Guns is an up-tempo band so I envision Alice trying to get the vibe going.

Called it! Again is opener aic on

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
misterID wrote:

How the hell would Halfin know anything?

Seriously? People associated with Slash don't know what Slash is doing or become deaf when he talks just so fans can claim he's wrong?

He also broke the story about GH2. I guess that never happened either even though we finally found out what its track list was supposed to be.

He mentioned the reunion and GH2 at the same time by the way.

Not gonna clog the thread, but I don't think he had a clue as to what Axl was thinking. I will give you he might have heard something from Slash's camp, who knows. I'll stand by the guys who stand firm Axl was trying his best to get Bucket back literally up to the last hours before that first gig in 2006.

Agreed on the threadjack. We can resume that discussion tomorrow.

Vegas is Pacific...I'm pretty sure. On my drives from CA to MO the time change doesn't happen until you cross over into AZ.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Looks like Jerry Cantrell has grown his hair back out (thank God)

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm off to bed. Work in the morning. Have fun for those there. Enjoy the updates for those here. Get me some good vids to wake up too. Good fuckin night.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Night BLS

Board footer