You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Our national channel is in shock. Never seen such sad faces on a tv screen. "But the polls!" 14

I got to give you credit dude. A lot of posters mocked you relentlessly for not buying their preferred polls. But you showed them. 

Maybe if the U.K. Leaves the EU they can form an agreement with the us.

Not over yet, but yes I'm feeling a bit of vindication. 5

More importantly I think this could be a chance for the west to turn it around.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Trump takes lead in PA.

Holy sheep shit....

Has been climbing steadily for the past hour, now extending lead slightly.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

And Clinton is catching up in Michigan...with lots of votes left in flint and Wayne counties (democratic areas)

92% in PA with only 1089 separating (in trumps favor)

I'm gonna have to go to bed and wake up to the news

But I wouldn't be surprised at a few recounts

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The only poll that matters is the one this coming Tuesday.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It looks bad. The Hispanic vote means dick, officially. Can we finally admit it? Obamacare, guns, trade, immigration, even the psychological turmoil of the attack on the rebel flag did the damage. The FBI, Assange and Russia sunk it. Democrats ignored white voters, southern and rural voters, and placed all their chips on the most unreliable demographics in the country, young voters, urbanites and Hispanics. Hillary isn't the best candidate, not at all, but there was a protest vote, and rural whites took control of the election.

The best I can say about this is that democrats are going to obstruct everything. Our economy is crashing at the moment, BTW. If this continues, good luck with your jobs guys. I'm serious.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Democrats ignored white voters

This was the key.

Both parties need a makeover or they will implode. THis horse shit of painting white guys as racist because they don't do cartwheels down the street for #BlackLivesMatter or homophobes because they don't want tranny bathrooms on every street corner has now officially backfired.

Time to start listening to America instead of forcing manure down its throat.

misterID

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Democrats ignored white voters

This was the key.

Both parties need a makeover or they will implode. THis horse shit of painting white guys as racist because they don't do cartwheels down the street for #BlackLivesMatter or homophobes because they don't want tranny bathrooms on every street corner has now officially backfired.

Time to start listening to America instead of forcing manure down its throat.

Yup. I've been harping on this forever. You kept threatening Americans that their country is changing, your world is over, your votes don't matter, America is turning brown, white privlage, white fragility, etc. That rhetoric finally fucked democrats in the ass.

I am very concerned about the economy right now, the Dow is plummeting, and it's having a ripple effect around the globe. This is scary.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Everything is going to be fine.  As much as we all had a blast bitching about this, the truth is the President can't really do a whole lot.  The world isn't going to end tomorrow.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Everything is going to be fine.  As much as we all had a blast bitching about this, the truth is the President can't really do a whole lot.  The world isn't going to end tomorrow.

Yeah, it's a bit of a scary time just because of the unknown. But I wouldn't worry too much about the way the stock market is trending before the election is even over.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yes and no, he can't build a wall, he can't ban Muslims or launch nukes, but it can wreck the economy. The currency of all our trade partners, and ours, is dropping badly for example. The other shoe hasn't dropped yet, and there was a reason Asange and Putin worked so hard to get him elected. Why? They aren't doing it for no reason. There's a reason here. I mean, Trump said at one time he wanted Assange executed, but he was gung ho of getting him elected.  There's a great deal of uncertainty and unfortunately, uncertainty can wreck our economy. Or what Assange has on Trump. We saw what he did to Hillary.

Board footer