You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

The Trump campaign acknowledged they were behind today but not to count them out.

Looks like they also believe these "skewed" polls huh?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I am voting Thursday of this week.

I'm gonna mail my ballot in tomorrow. I usually put it off until the last second but fuck it. I want this election over with like yesterday.....

THis election has the worst propositions in history.

misterID wrote:

Again, fucking nonsense, SG, backwards and forwards. I'm not a huge supporter of Obamacare in any way, but you totally ignore the fact Rubio and Republicans are responsible for the increased premiums, not Obama.

Oh please. Its funny you give him all the credit in the world for Obamacare but the complete disasters of it can all conveniently be blamed on republicans.

I do find it funny that people think Trump wants to nuke everyone while Hillary is the only  war monger running for president. She has a massive hard on for Russia and you people over in Europe should be paying a bit more attention to that instead of these fantasy nuclear wars being waged by Trump.

The biggest loser in a US-Russia showdown is Europe.

Reading that article it basically says, "the more non white people we get in Texas, the better chance the Dems can win it". That is so fucking racist.

In today's world you're not allowed to say this.....it's racist to do so.

Backlash to this nonsense cant get here quick enough.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I am voting Thursday of this week.

I'm gonna mail my ballot in tomorrow. I usually put it off until the last second but fuck it. I want this election over with like yesterday.....

THis election has the worst propositions in history.

misterID wrote:

Again, fucking nonsense, SG, backwards and forwards. I'm not a huge supporter of Obamacare in any way, but you totally ignore the fact Rubio and Republicans are responsible for the increased premiums, not Obama.

Oh please. Its funny you give him all the credit in the world for Obamacare but the complete disasters of it can all conveniently be blamed on republicans.

I do find it funny that people think Trump wants to nuke everyone while Hillary is the only  war monger running for president. She has a massive hard on for Russia and you people over in Europe should be paying a bit more attention to that instead of these fantasy nuclear wars being waged by Trump.

The biggest loser in a US-Russia showdown is Europe.

Reading that article it basically says, "the more non white people we get in Texas, the better chance the Dems can win it". That is so fucking racist.

Good post.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
misterID wrote:

I guess you missed it when I said I wasn't a big fan?
I guess you didn't see that the republicans led by Rudio intentionally repealed the risk corridors to drive up premiums...
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik … story.html
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/republi … -obamacare
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter … -insuranc/
So they deserve ZERO blame for intentionally raising peoples premiums?? It was their action, they did it, they caused it and BRAGGED it would DRIVE UP PREMIUMS to help them in the election.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Again, fucking nonsense, SG, backwards and forwards. I'm not a huge supporter of Obamacare in any way, but you totally ignore the fact Rubio and Republicans are responsible for the increased premiums, not Obama. I told you about the risk corridors a long time ago and since, but you still go on about it.

Obama care was written by the health insurance companies... this isn't about Rubio. Deep down the Dems want it to fail to force the single payer hand.

If you don't know what you're talking about feel free to not say anything. You shouldn't have to be spoonfed facts. You brought up higher premiums! That was your argument, your words, and I gave you the reason for it, yet now you're saying it doesn't count .... You didn't say a word about single payer.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Again, fucking nonsense, SG, backwards and forwards. I'm not a huge supporter of Obamacare in any way, but you totally ignore the fact Rubio and Republicans are responsible for the increased premiums, not Obama. I told you about the risk corridors a long time ago and since, but you still go on about it.

Obama care was written by the health insurance companies... this isn't about Rubio. Deep down the Dems want it to fail to force the single payer hand.

If you don't know what you're talking about feel free to not say anything. You shouldn't have to be spoonfed facts. You brought up higher premiums! That was your argument, your words, and I gave you the reason for it, yet now you're saying it doesn't count .... You didn't say a word about single payer.

Your boy Gruber explained it quite well as a tax on the stupid. He was right.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Your boy Gruber explained it quite well as a tax on the stupid. He was right.

roll

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Reading that article it basically says, "the more non white people we get in Texas, the better chance the Dems can win it". That is so fucking racist. Why not try to get everyone'a votes instead of pandering to just blacks and Hispanics. I hope the blacks and Hispanics take over the dem party and vote out all the white Dems that went out of their way to recruit them so they can stay in power. How about we do what is best for all of America regardless of race...

When the Republicans stop redistricting, then people can complain about that. Dems, too. At this point, they have elections so rigged with gerrymandering districts, it's basically cry me a river.

And it's not a given Hispanics and blacks will automatically vote democratic. Those are very conservative demographics, and if conservatives can't win them over who's fault is that?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Discussing demographics in regards to an election is hardly racist. Would it also be sexist to address female voters and how they relate to the election this year?

Come on guys...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

When the Republicans stop redistricting, then people can complain about that. Dems, too. At this point, they have elections so rigged with gerrymandering districts, it's basically cry me a river.

And it's not a given Hispanics and blacks will automatically vote democratic. Those are very conservative demographics, and if conservatives can't win them over who's fault is that?

The only rigged election we'll see this year is the one for the House. Just as it was in 2012, when the Democrats got well over a million more votes than the GOP and still remained the minority.

Board footer