You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Guns N' Roses planning new album - 'It's too good not to happen!'

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expr … -Slash/amp

Literally nothing different to what we heard in the CD era. The difference being now the wider world cares again this stuff gets printed in the proper media.

Unless Ax, Slash (if he can still speak) or Duff says it then the pinch of salt I take this with remains generous.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

FAKE NEWS

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Sweet...29 Tuesday's left in 2017!

ROUND 2 STARTS NOW!

I heard the follow up to CD will be called Guns 'N Roses - Sharia law ... here is the rumored artwork

33583d1321545847-bikes-afghanistan-pamir.jpg

MORE FAKE NEWS!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ROUND 2 STARTS NOW!

I heard the follow up to CD will be called Guns 'N Roses - Sharia law ... here is the rumored artwork

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/attachments … -pamir.jpg

MORE FAKE NEWS!

I am dying. Lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

What a headline. Clickbait of the century.  I got excited for a nanosecond.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

yeah, i almost lost my shit at work

kinda scary how the media is attributing fortus's quote to "guns n roses"

i agree with the guy, though -- this situation is way too good to not capitalize on

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I used to mock Fortus for this shit years ago but he deserves a break here. The media is just cherry picking his comments and like you said Dale, acting like his words are official statements from GNR.

What makes it worse this time is what APE brought up...its scope. During the CD era, a few thousand nerds are watching such comments. Now these comments are being broadcast to literally the entire planet.

They should either shut it down or expand on the comments. Yeah they are back at the top but there is not another CD era type wait left. No myth to propel it forward.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ROUND 2 STARTS NOW!

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/attachments … -pamir.jpg

MORE FAKE NEWS!

Haha. That is gold.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

I don't ever expect anything from Axl Rose, but if the band reunites and not a single song comes from it, I'll be disappointed in the wasted opportunity. I won't be disappointed that the reunion tour happened and when I get to see them in August, I'm gonna lose my shit. If an album isn't in the cards... ok, but you know, one song for old time's sake for a big movie would at least cement the NITL tour in stone for future generations of rockers.

In 2017 with all that's changed, a new song would be headline news on every huge entertainment media outlet in the world. It'd be financially and artistically a total win win for everyone in the group and subsequent tours. So I'm not going to expect an album, but there's no reason not to have a new tune. If it all ends with just a tour and I'm sure there has to be a live DVD (that won't make any money in this day and age, relatively), I'll be thankful it happened. But I'll kind of roll my eyes that we never got a song. If Axl is afraid of failure or underwhelming people with an album, I at least can get that anxiety. But a fucking tune? They could even cover a song and ignite the media for a minute or two.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Same shit different day. Besides, nothing will be released unless Axl gives a green light. So far, he dose n`t seem in a hurry.

Board footer