You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: I Feel 2008 Is the Year

Mikkamakka wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I'm a Guns N' Roses fan, but not an Axlite. If you don't understand it, then I can't help you hmm

I'd say you are a fan of ex-guns n roses members, not the guys in the band now or even Axl for that matter.   waste of time.

Don't tell me who I am. I don't tell you what I think you are. 19 You are not in a position to judge who is a GN'R fan and who is not.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I just don't like the songs Slash creates outside of Gnr. Without Izzy and Axl, he just seems to be another blues based guitarist.......and for the record, I know Axl has done nothing without Slash so don't even go there. Slash has proved his solo stuff is mediocre. Axl has yet to even try, which in a way is disturbing as well.:|

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
madagas wrote:

I just don't like the songs Slash creates outside of Gnr. Without Izzy and Axl, he just seems to be another blues based guitarist.......and for the record, I know Axl has done nothing without Slash so don't even go there. Slash has proved his solo stuff is mediocre. Axl has yet to even try, which in a way is disturbing as well.:|

The (first) Snakepit stuff is at least as good as anything he did in GN'R. The second Snakepit's also pretty good and a lot of his collabos are A+. My opinion, of course. 22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i also think his work post gnr is awesome...especially Libertad and 5 O'Clock 21

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Someone should do a study on these threads. Amazing really, no matter the subject, they end the same way. 15

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

1. I usually skip Axlite post, but now I don't. so... Do you really think that telling the fans officially through their website that the album is done and handled would upset the label? roll

Wow, so now everyone who support GNR now or disagree is Axlite? Couldn't expect more from you, tho.

If the band says "well, it's up with the label now, put the blame on them" do you really think it wouldn't upset the label? roll

Mikkamakka wrote:

2. I don't have problems with her being Brazilian or a housekeeper or uneducated, I have problems with her being arrogant.

Yeah, yet you felt the need to point it out. You clearly have an arrogant way of seeing other people and now you're judging her. Ironic.

Mikkamakka wrote:

I've read a lot of her post @ HTGTH where she attacked fans. That was disgusting. Don't try to defend her, she's acting like another diva, but withoput achieving anything. She'll always be a housekeeper and naming her a personal assistant/tour manager or anything only shows how far Axl has gone from reality.

I can't defend her? You're saying she will never be anymore than a housekeeper, like you really know everything about her and even more than Axl. Tell me about being arrogant. You think you know more than him, you think she attacked fans (who, BTW, you forgot to mention what they did before) and you don't even allow me to deffend her. That's nice, no matter what, you already judge her and me and fuck the rest. Good acting. 22

Mikkamakka wrote:

3. You know, I don't feel like I should buy his record anymore. And the long wait wasn't enough to make me feel this way but the Axl camp's (Axl, Beta, Jarmo etc.) arrogant and disrespectful behaviour made me feel this way. Downloading is pretty common these days, you know, and people tend to buy the records of artists they really respect - and you must be a mazochist to respect someone who is always disrespectful towards you.

Nobody disrespected me. You look like people who thinks Axl owes them the record. Again, you fail to see how arrogant you are and how you're projecting this on other people.

But if you feel the need to have this personal vendetta and download the album, good for you. But amuses me how you don't like the band and yet go to the boards to talk (negative things) about them. Tell me about being mazochist.

Mikkamakka wrote:

You may know the story about Ozzy's kids that happened long before the reality shows. Fansvisited Ozzy's house at Halloween or I don't know when. They wore strange costumes and acted like Ozzy'd have been a god. The Ozzy kids laughed at them but Ozzy came and told them to shut up and respect those people who made their living. Axl would have got his bodyguards to rid of the so-hated fans.

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what Beta and GNR camp is doing with the fans. If those people went to Ozzy's house just to tell how he sucks to not be with Black Sabbath again, he would respect them a lot. roll

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:

You clearly didn't understand a word. But I don't care 19

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Oh, I understood. I just don't buy your shit. smile

Board footer