You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Their party is full of trash and so stupid they fuck spies with no clue they are a spy. Idiots

McConnell's wife is more than likely a spy. Should've been investigated and arrested years ago.

Feinstein's driver for years was likely a spy.

Should've been investigated and arrested years ago.

This should've been a massive scandal leading to resignations and arrests but once again....the socially engineered plebs turn it into a partisan issue.... meaning NOTHING will ever be done about it.

As I've said before, both sides laugh behind closed doors at our idiocy.

Red team plebs: Your  snowflake BLM lovin' congressman fucked a spy! HAHAHA

Blue team plebs: Nu uh! Yours did, you Hitler loving fascist!

We're doomed.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

And SG, don't go down with the Titanic. Trump was a disaster.

Greatest president of our lifetime. His policies where spot on. His presentation was shit. Compare his policy to the Dems and it is a no brainer, most agree. See the house and senate.

You are so brainwashed, and it pains me to see southerners become bootlickers to a carpetbagger. Even Tucker has mentioned that it's well known that entire family mocks his base (you). He's had one major legislative victory, which was Paul Ryan's tax cut that's full of holes and exploded the debt. He was at best a mediocre, petulant President. The press and Democratic opposition was just worse.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Greatest president of our lifetime. His policies where spot on. His presentation was shit. Compare his policy to the Dems and it is a no brainer, most agree. See the house and senate.

You are so brainwashed, and it pains me to see southerners become bootlickers to a carpetbagger. Even Tucker has mentioned that it's well known that entire family mocks his base (you). He's had one major legislative victory, which was Paul Ryan's tax cut that's full of holes and exploded the debt. He was at best a mediocre, petulant President. The press and Democratic opposition was just worse.

When he came in ISIS was running rampant, he shut that shit down.

When he came in little rocket man was running his cock sucker, he shut that shit down.

When he came in the market was at what, 18,000, it is over 30,000 now.

Obama said manufacturing jobs would never come back to the US, jobs came back to the US.

We left that stupid Iran deal and Paris accords. Our air is now the cleanest it has been in some times. We have peace deals all over the Middle East.

Everything Obama said was impossible Trump has tried to prove him wrong and has been successful.

Tucker likes much of Trump policy. Nobody is perfect but he wasn’t a puppet like Obama/Biden/Bush. Also he is not a war hawk like previous administrations.

I made the most money and paid the most taxes in my life over the past 4 years. I am Farrrrrr Better off now than 4 years ago. My story under trump of one of great prosperity and happiness. Sad to see it go.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Your post is so full of lies and inaccuracies; too many to count.

But I’ll just take one: North Korea tested its most powerful and advanced missiles under Trump.

http://missilethreat.csis.org/wp-conten … scaled.jpg

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Manufacturing jobs aren’t coming back either. Any simple Google search will pull up numerous stories from a variety of sources that explain this.

“ Overall, the U.S. has suffered a net loss of more than 91,000 manufacturing plants and nearly 5 million manufacturing jobs since 1997. Nearly 1,800 factories have disappeared during the Trump administration between 2016 and 2018 (BLS 2020; U.S. Census Bureau 2020a, 2020b). The U.S. has experienced a net loss of manufacturing plants (establishments) in every year from 1998 through 2018 (the most recent year for which data are available).”

https://www.epi.org/publication/reshori … ring-jobs/

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Sometimes it's best to just not debate. Some of the stuff I'm reading is astounding and not in a good way. 14

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

When he came in ISIS was running rampant, he shut that shit down.

When he came in little rocket man was running his cock sucker, he shut that shit down.

When he came in the market was at what, 18,000, it is over 30,000 now.

Obama said manufacturing jobs would never come back to the US, jobs came back to the US.

We left that stupid Iran deal and Paris accords. Our air is now the cleanest it has been in some times. We have peace deals all over the Middle East.

Everything Obama said was impossible Trump has tried to prove him wrong and has been successful.

Tucker likes much of Trump policy. Nobody is perfect but he wasn’t a puppet like Obama/Biden/Bush. Also he is not a war hawk like previous administrations.

I made the most money and paid the most taxes in my life over the past 4 years. I am Farrrrrr Better off now than 4 years ago. My story under trump of one of great prosperity and happiness. Sad to see it go.

Idiodic. If you think trump inherited ISIS/Middle East a bigger mess in 2017 than Obama did in 2009, please just stop voting.

As BigBri said, Kim Jung Un launched ICBM under trumper.

The Dow more than doubled under Obama, after inheriting a shit eceonomy, was hitting record highs in 2013. trump inherited a rising Dow and it continued until 2020. mnuchin had to dump $4 Trillion dollars into it to keep it afloat, really tho we're in a depression rn.

Obama was a war hawk??  That funny. 16 16

I'm glad you made great money, please repay the $4 trillion trump added to the national debt in 1 year please. unprecendented. And before you say 'Obama did it too', the worst the country ever spent before was $1.5 trillion, in 2009, to get us out of the worst economy in 100 years. Until of course trump took office.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Lol greatest ONE TERM president of our lifetime.

If he was so great he would’ve been re-elected.

He was terrible at everything...especially the pandemic.

He didn’t do shit but eat fast food, golf and watch tv while continuously getting fatter.

He IS white entitlement.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

He didn’t do shit but eat fast food, golf and watch tv while continuously getting fatter.

He IS white entitlement.

I’ll add to this...do you remember how his campaign began? Questioning Obama’s birth certificate.

It really tells you everything you’ll ever need to know about Trump and his supporters.

Racist to the core.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

He IS white entitlement.

I think HW was one of the better 1 term Presidents of all time. Def better than trumpf.

Board footer