You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 644 

Re: Current Events Thread

monkeychow wrote:

^ I can see your logic there but it's too many people.

Here we have unvaxed at 6% of the population yet more than 50% of ICU and ICU is at record numbers.

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

^ I can see your logic there but it's too many people.

Here we have unvaxed at 6% of the population yet more than 50% of ICU and ICU is at record numbers.

Those numbers are not very high compared to the mass of people. In my country it is 0,0005% of the population who is currently in the ICU, vs 7% unvaxxed. More than enough. The virus always hits the weakest the worst.

James
 Rep: 645 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

Some of the latest headlines today:.

- Covid hospitalizations cut in half by new guidelines

-  Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate after Supreme Court ruling

- WHO says no evidence healthy children, adolescents need Covid-19 boosters

- WHO counts 18 million virus cases last week as omicron slows

- NY and other states see a rapid fall in Covid cases




- All plan B Covid restrictions, including mask wearing, to end in England


Like I said...the seeds are being planted.


Pack your bags fellas...war's over!

Re: Current Events Thread

AtariLegend wrote:
James wrote:

- All plan B Covid restrictions, including mask wearing, to end in England

They're set to end, because the PM is facing a coup from his party to force him out and his allies are turning on him. Essentially he held regular parties at downing street during the previous lockdown, including the night before the Queen's Husband's funeral. Which had a restricted attendance. The right wing press which didn't care at the time, have suddenly decided this was a big deal.

He's on the verge of being booted out and they've crashed in the polls. This is a PR stunt to save his career, and get the hardline right wingers in his party back on board.

Average daily deaths are still in the upper 200s with the current restrictions. Keep in mind our population is about a 1/5 of the US.

It is coming to an end likely here in terms of how it's treated, but not because of the numbers.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 131 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

Some of the latest headlines today:.

- Covid hospitalizations cut in half by new guidelines

-  Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate after Supreme Court ruling

- WHO says no evidence healthy children, adolescents need Covid-19 boosters

- WHO counts 18 million virus cases last week as omicron slows

- NY and other states see a rapid fall in Covid cases




- All plan B Covid restrictions, including mask wearing, to end in England


Like I said...the seeds are being planted.


Pack your bags fellas...war's over!


I disagree strongly.  The media won't let it die and politicians across the globe have realized half the population will do whatever they're told if you tell them a big scary threat is out there.  Parents are suing school boards for making masks optional.  Nevermind that even the CDC all but confirms anything but a N95 is useless.  Anyone who paid attention and didn't accept some pundit's word knew that to be the case, but how many sheep do you see walking around with a piece of fabric over their mouths thinking it protects them?  Still want you to wear them on airplanes, and beagle torturer Fauci thinks we should always wear masks on planes.   

We destroyed the global economy and the lives of millions because elderly people on death's door started to die with a virus unleashed because of global travel to the 3rd world where cats and dogs are considered a delicacy.  France just fined a PM candidate for calling people from the middle east rapist and murderers.  Australia is still putting people in camps.  And the Big Tech gets to silence anyone who doesn't adhere to the popular narrative.

We're fucked.

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Here's a taste of what they are already doing and what they want to do everywhere:

Austria

-Unjabbed in permanent lockdown. Can only go to work, groceries and doctor. Leaving the home for any other reason than that is met with a 300 dollar fine.

-Curfew from 9PM to 5AM. Fines if caught.

-Mask wearing indoors for everybody except in your own home. Again, fines. 90 dollars.

-Mask wearing OUTDOORS if 6 feet can not be held.

-Guards posted at every store to check covid passes. Secret police are doing checks and if an unjabbed person is spotted in your store, the store owner gets 3600 dollar fine and risks 4 months in prison.

-Both jabbed and unjabbed have to take PCR tests every day going to work and school.

-If you have been in proximity to a person who tests positive on the fraudulent PCR test, you must quarantine for 10 days. You are not allowed to leave the house under ANY circumstances. Police are allowed to search homes at will. 1500 dollars fines for non compliance.

-Unjabbed are barred from entering the country.

-Covid passes are only valid for 6 months. Then you are going to need boosters.

-A maximum of 10 persons are allowed to congregate in private. They all have to be jabbed. Unjabbed are not allowed to socialize.

-Unjabbed not allowed to visit family in hospital and care homes. No exceptions.

-If you are unjabbed and need medical care you need to submit to a PCR test. You will have to wait for the next day to get a negative result. Only exception is if you arrive in an ambulance. But they still test you.

-February 1st vaccines become compulsory. 600 dollar fines every 3 months. You also risk 1 year in prison.

Going away? They are doubling down.

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:

And why would they ever give this up? There has been NO resistance to this. Not in Europe, not in America. People walking in a protest wearing a mask is not resistance. That's just telling your government you don't like them. (They're shaking in their boots).

Resist or become a slave.

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Here is also what technology can do to aid this tyranny. Been happening in China for years already.

Cameras in the streets with facial recognition software. If you jaywalk they will register it and immediately take money from your account to pay the fine.

Now with covid passes on your phones they can also track everybody who is carrying a phone. Not wearing a mask? Money taken from your account. Not a valid green pass? Police will be sent to your location right away.

In Australia they tracked down protestors from months ago using this software and went around warning the participants. A preliminary show of force.

Sure, this is all going away. Not like all our politicians, all the rich, and all the churches and NGO's are not knee deep in this shit. They literally talk about it every day for those who care to see. THEY want this and they will make it happen unless we put them to rights.

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Nurses and health workers speak out about what is going on in American hospitals:

https://rumble.com/vsqovk-five-nurses-s … itals.html

-kickbacks from big pharma to administer lethal drugs

-endemic manipulation of drug trials

-harassment and firings for speaking up

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 131 

Re: Current Events Thread

I spent a month in Guangzhou the summer of 2016. There was one government official assigned to every 100 people. Every email, every text, every phone call was reviewed by a human being. I have no delusions that my VPN did dick to prevent monitoring as well as a dossier being compiled on what this particular American was doing.

People in the US pretend that’s not the case here, but Snowden proved that notion to be false. Rather than the government telling us what we can say, we have the wealthiest corporations in the world deciding what speech and ideas are kosher.

I’m not an election fraud truther, but the indisputable truth is that American election laws were ignored in nearly every state because of an “emergency”. Whether or not you think that emergency was valid is irrelevant. You’ve allowed an “emergency” to invalidate written laws in how our elections were carried out. You’ve allowed the government to mandate that unless you meet their criteria for being a good citizen, you can’t enter a McDonalds or bus station. You can’t operate your business unless you act as an enforcer.

The west let this happen, and half of us want to rip the throats out of those who don’t eagerly accept the allowed narrative. Democracy ended the moment we allowed one person to dictate how we live our lives.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB