You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GNRevolution Exclusive! Classic Rock Feb Mag Cover!

Neemo wrote:

You saw it here first The cover of the new mag due Axl B-Day Feb 6th, Direct from GnRevolution's freind, the editor of the magazine, spread it around the forums...just give us props when ya do wink

Hello sir,

Dunno if you want to post this up, but I thought it could be of interest to your group - and I'm sending it to you exclusively.

The story is based on three extensive interviews I did with Tom Zutaut. He worked on Chinese Democracy between March 2001 and Jan 2002 and reckons that by the time he left the album was almost ready. In his words: "We could have had a record out by Sept 2002'¦ Worst case scenario Spring of 03". He lifts the lid on Buckethead's unorthodox recording techniques, Sharon 'Yoda' Maynard's psychic testing/aura reading, how the new band re-recorded Appetite, the time spent re-doing drum parts etc etc etc. Also includes some quotes from two interviews I did with Beta Lebeis (inc. the one that caused a fuss a couple of weeks ago about the album being finished before Xmas).

It's on sale in the UK on Weds 6th Feb.

Cheers

2rntnno.jpg

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Great score Neemo, way to go!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I cant wait to hear what he has to say about BH. Hopefully some new info. Be interesting to hear a bit more about the rerecorded AFD.

Good they used a more recent pic of Axl.

Way to Go Neemo!!

I am really interested to read this.   It's says on sale in the UK Feb 6th, it's on sale in the US Feb 6th right?

Ohhh who has pet Wolves?   My friend had one, they are gorgeous but you must be really careful with them.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Awesome dude can't fucking wait!

The good news is when you subscribe you get the magazine earlier than when it goes on sale in the shops - so hopefully mine is there tomorrow or Monday!

So now someone finally speaks out - I wander how this will go down...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

This could be the only thing worth talking about for the whole month. Re-recording Appetite is something I've always wanted to know more about, also more BH news... anything Zutaut says about GN'R is probably credible.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Awesome Neemo 9

I'll definately be buying this.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'm curious about the AFD re-recording.  Other than that, I don't expect to get a lot of new info.

Great to get an exclusive scoop like this though!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Awesome Neemo!!   5 3

Anyone know if this mag is available in the US?

Board footer