You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Brain to return in 2008?

Mikkamakka wrote:
Neemo wrote:

he's just a differnt drummer, his talent is above the average guy, and he brings a new dimension to whatever band he plays in cuz hes innovative

Frank is the average guy...i find that sorum and frank are very similar in style so its funny to me to see people say that sorum sucks but frank is a god hmm

I far prefer brain myself...hes amazing 11

Agreed. I'd welcome Brain coming back as it means (for me) that the album will finally come out. I think Brain doesn't play the classics too good (Frank is much better at that), but Brain shines on the new songs and I expect them to play a new material dominated set with a few classics here and there, but please, no Out Ta Get Me every fuckin' night.

AtariLegend wrote:

"Brain?" says Beta. "We love Brain - the reasons he's not there was because of the baby and nothing to do with Buckethead. We keep in tough with Brain once or twice a week, or every two weeks." - Beta

AtariLegend wrote:

"Brain?" says Beta. "We love Brain - the reasons he's not there was because of the baby and nothing to do with Buckethead. We keep in tough with Brain once or twice a week, or every two weeks." - Beta

Where is this from, back from when he first left?

Considering he used the term trying, obviously it isn't as easy as oh we missed you, welcome back.

AtariLegend wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Where is this from, back from when he first left?

Classic Rock Article

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Frank sucks its that simple. You can find any bar drummer who is just as good.
Brain is a star and Frank is an amature

And if Brain comes back, maybe he can get BH back too.
Ron is great but he is not a good fit for gnr. He is too metal.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I hope he comes back, if Frank is the alternative. I saw Frank live, never Brain, and wasn't too impressed. Frank's a good rock drummer but I don't see what he could 'add' to anything epic. Funny how Zutaut praises Freese's work, which is usually ignored by the message boards. Would be funny if Freese came back. Of course it wouldn't happen, although now that he's been in NIN, Axl might like him more.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

freese is amazing too...i was sad to see both Freese and Howerdel leave the GnR world when A Perfect Circle was formed :wtf:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Bring Brain back, then bring BH back. Then things will start to get interesting.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

If Brain and Bucket were to come back to GNR the interest in Chinese Democracy would excel into overdrive again.  For one reason it would mean (or at the least appear) the ball was finally rolling and secondly the possibilities with that lineup would be insane again!

Board footer