You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Bob Saget dead at 65

monkeychow wrote:

I thought the idea of that joke is to be as offensive as possible to shock people by being as socially taboo and tasteless as possible.

I'm not saying that's a good aim or that it's funny, but that's what the mechanism of the aristocrats joke is.   

so...given that's the aim, I would assume he talks about pedophile stuff because it's almost universally considered disgusting and thus has an extremely high likelihood of achieving the requisite level of distaste in the majority of the audience.

I don't think it makes him more or less likely to personally be a pedophile than anyone else - just someone who understands what the public opinion is.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

My girlfriend called me a pedophile the other day.
Pretty big word for a 10 year old.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

My girlfriend called me a pedophile the other day.
Pretty big word for a 10 year old.

My dad used to wash my mouth out with soap, but that was only to get rid of the DNA.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Weak. It's clear you lack the necessary verbosity that is born from actual experience.

misterID

misterID wrote:

What's the difference between a joke and two dicks?
You can't take a joke.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

You know the best part of dating a 12 year old? Your cock looks huge in their hands.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You know what the worst part of being a pedophile is?
Fitting in.

Okay, I think I need a shower after that one.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Again, weak. I walk the dark corridors so I will tell you something nasty:

You know what a red sock is?

It's when you rape somebody in the ass, then just as you're pulling out you strike them hard on the stomach, creating a vacuum which drags the intestines out with your dick.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yeah, that's not a joke. The fact you're responding this way is the point. You say you "walk down dark corridors" but can't handle a joke, that you think Bob Saget is going to hell, says everything.

We're laughing at dopey jokes, not dwelling in places where we learn about and discuss how to anally rape someone so you can pull out their intestines. That says more about you than us.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, that's not a joke. The fact you're responding this way is the point. You say you "walk down dark corridors" but can't handle a joke, that you think Bob Saget is going to hell, says everything.

We're laughing at dopey jokes, not dwelling in places where we learn about and discuss how to anally rape someone so you can pull out their intestines. That says more about you than us.

What you are telling are innocent jokes. What Bob Saget is doing is what I just did, say some nasty fucking shit that is not funny.

If you dwelled in such places you would know such knowledge would only come from actual rapists. It's not something a pleb would be privy to. He might laugh, not knowing any better.

Board footer