You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Wilco
 Rep: 1 

Re: Unable to register?

Wilco wrote:

I invited a friend to join here, he tried to join but he’s getting an “unable to register” error. Help?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Our tech guy has been incognito for...a few years? Not really anything we can do if there's a problem.

If anybody got those skills please let us know. 14

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Our tech guy has been incognito for...a few years? Not really anything we can do if there's a problem.

I ran out of stuff to talk about years ago but I ain't dead yet 16 I've fixed that registration error, sorry about that. For some reason we had a field in Mysql which wasn't allowing an empty value, but that field wasn't part of our registration form. I just registered a new account and was able to login/logout etc with that account smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Will wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I ran out of stuff to talk about years ago but I ain't dead yet 16 I've fixed that registration error, sorry about that. For some reason we had a field in Mysql which wasn't allowing an empty value, but that field wasn't part of our registration form. I just registered a new account and was able to login/logout etc with that account smile

He's alive! 5

Thanks man.

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:

Fixed it just in time for me to arrive

Board footer