You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

Anyone able to pm a link?

Edit:  Thanks!

Couso
 Rep: 1 

Couso wrote:

I love edam

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Much clearer recording has dropped. The Robin-Slash transition is really awkward.

Just heard it.

Yeah... that's more noticeable. Yikes.

I've said it for years...they need a new crew in the studio. It's like they use interns.

11day listed the issues....plus the Scraped glitch and of course the CD vinyl fiasco.

James

James wrote:

Listening to this stuff is bittersweet.

As I was listening...I could picture myself in my mid 20s cruising down McHenry in my old Camaro with the windows down blaring Perhaps....

Yet here I am staring down the barrel of 50 listening to a crude bootleg recorded at a fucking bar.

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Much clearer recording has dropped. The Robin-Slash transition is really awkward.

Link?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It’s right above you

That does sound like new vocals. Or he’s singing  over the old vocals. And yeah that transition is weird. I don’t think it’s a production problem, that was done on purpose because someone wanted it that way

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

It’s right above you

That does sound like new vocals. Or he’s singing  over the old vocals. And yeah that transition is weird. I don’t think it’s a production problem, that was done on purpose because someone wanted it that way

Then the question becomes....

Why?

The only people who will pay any attention to that are the 200-500 forum members. I find it hard to believe that they are still catering shit to us.

I think it's a fuck up...and might even be why it got postponed...but I doubt it's ever fixed.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

It’s right above you

Then the question becomes....

Why?

The only people who will pay any attention to that are the 200-500 forum members. I find it hard to believe that they are still catering shit to us.

I think it's a fuck up...and might even be why it got postponed...but I doubt it's ever fixed.

Probably Axl being loyal and throwing a bone to Robin. He came back to play with them after he left so he didn’t leave on the worst terms. Probably puts a couple grand in Robin’s pocket.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

This was underwhelming.  Not bad, just eh that's it reaction from me.  They/He didn't fix the chorus issues.  It just sounds like a b single.  I think I  prefer the demo /locker leak version to be honest.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

I like the mixed vocals mainly in the chorus.
I dont like the lack of synths in the bridge before the chorus as the old demo and the Robin solo is mucho better than Slash's one.

It's a shame cause i like this song and with the synths of the bridge and the Finck's solo It would be mucho better... I'm dissapointed.
That mix of first two notes of Robin solo with the new one is weird... It does"t work. At least for me sad

Board footer