You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The General confirmed next

BLS-Pride wrote:

Guns N’ Roses return with a brand new single entitled “Perhaps” out now via Geffen Records. Written and recorded by Axl Rose, Slash, and Duff McKagan this year, it stands out as the legendary rock band’s first release since 2021. 7” includes another new song on the B-Side, “The General.”

Tracklist:
Side G: Perhaps
Side R: The General

Limit 4 per customer

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

HOLY SHIT....

It's finally happening...one of the mythical big guns...maybe biggest of all...is finally coming out.

Not to rain on a beautiful parade...but why bury it as a B side? Perhaps should be the B side.

He/they don't want to perform it live...but gonna let us have it anyways?

I'll give credit where it's due....kudos to TB and Axl for finally letting everyone else but you and hoarders hear this song.

James

James wrote:

Limit 4 per customer

I laughed at this...they know a segment of the fan base will buy multiple copies of this for obvious reasons.

It's an instant buy for me. I know I said I wasn't buying Perhaps after the jukebox fiasco but The General makes it a game changer.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Well… let’s see how they fuck that up too… big_smile

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
James wrote:

HOLY SHIT....

It's finally happening...one of the mythical big guns...maybe biggest of all...is finally coming out.

Not to rain on a beautiful parade...but why bury it as a B side? Perhaps should be the B side.

He/they don't want to perform it live...but gonna let us have it anyways?

I'll give credit where it's due....kudos to TB and Axl for finally letting everyone else but you and hoarders hear this song.

Crazy right? Who would have thought it. Well any demos of the general out there are about drop on value. If they are out there.

Maybe saving the best for last? It had a lot ot hype to live up too.

James

James wrote:

We're nearing the end of the line.

Absurd
Hard School

Perhaps
The General

We are probably getting one more 1-2 punch after that and then it's potential archive releases from that point forward.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Please, God, don’t let them fuck this up …

If there are any hoarders with the demo, please drop me a PM. I’m sure a few folks and I have some extra cash and would be interested in a chat.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

This should be the big news not the Perhaps fuck up.  I'll just wait for The General to drop on Apple Music.  This one we don't have a real completed song to compare it with.  Just snippets here and there.  So that'll be interesting.

So is Oklahoma the last big gun?  I'd figure they'd release Atlas at some point because it's more or less a finished song.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing BLS 9

Hopefully the General isn't a track we've already heard from the locker leaks just given a new name 14

Board footer