You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The General confirmed next

James wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Sounds pretty damn good. Do you have a copy of Evader's version? Would appreciate a PM from anyone who has it. Thanks!

I think I'm one of the only people who hasn't heard that.  Heard a lot of his other stuff though.

Just thought I would say State of Grace and The General are not the same song.

Thank God for that...

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

I actually really like State Of Grace. Reminds of Mechanical Animals era Manson.

Raven5790
 Rep: 0 

Raven5790 wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

I actually really like State Of Grace. Reminds of Mechanical Animals era Manson.

I like it too, but to be honest, only recently on a relistening I'm actually digging it.. and also Zodiac and Elvis..

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

guts wrote:

Just thought I would say State of Grace and The General are not the same song.

Are there really people that still believe this? That they are the same song i mean. I wonder what the orhestra stuff would sound like layed over SOG actually

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I really can’t wrap my head around how Slash and Duff could fit on Zodiac. It has to have vocals though. The track is crafted too well

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:

Appeareantly someone on Mygnrforum commented that Rick uploaded a video on YT saying that Atlas is coming on November and the B side is State Of Grace.

Shacklermyrye

Dani_1455 wrote:

Appeareantly someone on Mygnrforum commented that Rick uploaded a video on YT saying that Atlas is coming on November and the B side is State Of Grace.

How old is the video? the last one on his channel is a two month old vid of a John Legend gig

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

How old is the video? the last one on his channel is a two month old vid of a John Legend gig

I know, I've checked his YT Channel but I can't find anything, I will keep you update when I find something more

Shacklermyrye

Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Dani_1455 wrote:

I know, I've checked his YT Channel but I can't find anything, I will keep you update when I find something more

I'm being told he said it as a joke

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I was quite surprised at State of Grace when I listened to it. Axl should have grouped songs like this, OMG, CD, Better etc rather than the mix of styles we got on CD. Looking forward to hearing in November if the rumour is true

Board footer