You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The General confirmed next

misterID wrote:

Sorry, This I Love and Scraped didn’t leak until right before CD’s release and I think that was because an album was mistakenly released early.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

They figured something out. Absurd and Hard Skool didn’t leak (final versions) and Perhaps didn’t leak outside of TouchTunes.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

misterID wrote:

I wouldn’t doubt Jarmo has everything, at least pre reunion.

Even Bumblefoot, Robin Finck and other ex members couldn't have the songs. Just work on them un the studio with all the confidential issues...
I'm sure they don't have anything right now.

Then Jarmo is less than them. Maybe he was allowed to listen everything, but not to give a copy.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:

I keep expecting to log on everyday and see a post that it's finally leaked. I've no idea how they've managed to keep it under lock and key for this long. There must be so many copies of it floating about in transit by now to be got ready for packaging and dispatch to the customers? How has one of those not slipped the net? How has a record company exec not been given a sample and left it somewhere?

When it does finally drop, someone send me a PM with the link.

It will leak soon i think. Same to me. If It happens please a PM to me wink

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Well only two weeks to go until it's released. I'm sure it will turn up online everywhere as soon as someone gets there's. I don't see a leak happening before that of an earlier version though. Possibly after the release though as I guess the track won't be worth quite as much.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Well only two weeks to go until it's released. I'm sure it will turn up online everywhere as soon as someone gets there's. I don't see a leak happening before that of an earlier version though. Possibly after the release though as I guess the track won't be worth quite as much.

These guys still jerk each other off over hoarding bootlegs form the early 90's. I highly doubt any of these self stroking, fucks unload any earlier demos once this version comes out. They will still feel special having their 2007 demo version and that's what they get off on.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It's time to unload this thing. It was dragged out too long.

We may all get nuked before the fucking vinyl ships....

misterID

misterID wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
misterID wrote:

Even Bumblefoot, Robin Finck and other ex members couldn't have the songs. Just work on them un the studio with all the confidential issues...

Then Jarmo is less than them. Maybe he was allowed to listen everything, but not to give a copy.

What? Ron had them on his laptop and mentioned it in his vids

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
misterID wrote:

What? Ron had them on his laptop and mentioned it in his vids

I'm getting old for the details...but I think I remember Ron telling a story that when he joined for security reasons he wasn't allowed to keep the songs only listen to them on a laptop in a room with Del a couple of times.

So stuff like TWAT at Hammerstein Ballroom in 2006 was him approximating what he could recall of the solo having only heard the song a handfful of times before playing it live. Because he is Ron it's fairly Amazing what he did of course, but that's why in subsequent tours he was able to become more note accurate as by then the album was freely available so he could learn it perfectly - whereas the first few shows are him kinda winging it. But I remember being interested that even someone playing in the band was being restricted from access to the demos at that stage.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Maybe, but I thought in one of his vids and he mentioned Atlas being on his laptop

Board footer