You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Atlas Shrugged (2023 ) - Rumour

AtariLegend wrote:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That's exciting as I was worried Perhaps/General may be it for this season.

I wonder if Atlas will be a stand alone or if it leaves hope for State of Grace! (yes i'm greedy for GNR)

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:

If this is true and Atlas is released in November I think they clearly released everything from the lockdown sessions and they are moving into new material as Slash claimed and the tour manager said, which will lead to no Oklahoma, Soul Monster or State of Grace which I have loved

AtariLegend wrote:

If Atlas is getting a standalone release, then there may be a B Side there too.

I would not get my hope for Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul, but State of Grace would make sense since it's unlikely to be singles material.

Anyway Atlas isn't confirmed yet, but hasitleaked is more credible than any gnr community "insider" grifter.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

AtariLegend wrote:

If Atlas is getting a standalone release, then there may be a B Side there too.

I would not get my hope for Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul, but State of Grace would make sense since it's unlikely to be singles material.

Anyway Atlas isn't confirmed yet, but hasitleaked is more credible than any gnr community "insider" grifter.

Or it will be on a CD along with The General and Perhaps and that's why one hasn't been advertised yet.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Yeah, even though the official website’s selling a single for release in October we could easily get “The General” and more on streaming or even CD beforehand.

The warm reception of “Perhaps” ought to kickstart the tour as it pleases the band.

Additional songs will do even more good.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

FaroffEveryEwe.webp

I'm calling it now....

We're really getting one of the following...

A genuine EP

A real album

Their Hell Freezes Over

It's playing out like an album launch where you're getting songs every month.

Please follow through with no fuck ups.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

I'm thinking an EP of 4 tracks, we know what 3 of them are, and I think we will know what's going by October.

Now that The General is coming out it's a good time for someone in the media to be asking Marco Beltrami questions again. Or even social media if he has it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

With all this excitement over a coming series of singles, decided to whip out my Village compilation and listen to some of the second disc I haven't heard in ages...

D Tune smokes. We need this in finished form

I can live without Mustache

Curly Shuffle another barn burner

I can live without Tonto

Please let there be another B side. That was always one of my complaints...they got real stingy with B sides during the UYI era and got worse from there.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

I’m guessing a one/two punch Atlas and Soul Monster. Then a 4 track EP.

Board footer