You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: NFL 2023/24 season

faldor wrote:

Starting a new thread for the new season about to kickoff next Thursday. I setup the fantasy draft for Monday. I know it’s short notice but an invite should’ve been sent out to all who played last year a few weeks back. We only have 7 teams right now so we could certainly use some more. Let me know if anyone is interested or try the link below.

Football season is upon us! Join my league "HTGTH vs. GNRevo 13"
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co … src=app-sh

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I’m interested if you have room

faldor

faldor wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

We’ve got room. I sent an invite to your email. We only have 7 teams right now. We had 10 last year and have had at least 12 in the past. Would like at least 10 if possible. I can’t remember which teams are missing from last year. Neemo is one I think, not sure about the other two. If anyone can remember or find out, let me know and I’ll try to track them down. I can’t seem to access league history on my phone and I’m away until tomorrow.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

FlashFlood is reigning champ and a force to be reckoned with. You may want to reconsider, Randall.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I think I ask this every year but how does this keep going? HTGTH is less active than here and their sports section is deader than Abe Lincoln.

I'd try it again but I know I would just forget about it more often than remembering.

It was pretty fun back in the 2000s although I preferred our Pick Em leagues... mainly because it was easier.

I haven't even watched a preseason game yet. Season needs to just hurry up and start.

I just checked HTGTH...

Last post in the sports section was February 3rd...and last post in the NFL thread is Faldor from September 2022.

No offense to Jarmo or anyone but that is a sad site to read. At their peak, that sports section was more active than most forums in general!

You could've created an entire forum just out of the guys posting in the Wrestling thread.

A ton of people posted there who never even looked at the GNR sections. That site was really something else pre-2006.

Randall Flagg

faldor wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

We’ve got room. I sent an invite to your email. We only have 7 teams right now. We had 10 last year and have had at least 12 in the past. Would like at least 10 if possible. I can’t remember which teams are missing from last year. Neemo is one I think, not sure about the other two. If anyone can remember or find out, let me know and I’ll try to track them down. I can’t seem to access league history on my phone and I’m away until tomorrow.

Didn’t see the email. Shoot it to randyinvegas@gmail please

Randall Flagg

FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

FlashFlood is reigning champ and a force to be reckoned with. You may want to reconsider, Randall.

I once drafted a kicker in the first round.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I need to remember the draft this year. Auto draft last year killed me.

faldor

faldor wrote:
James wrote:

I think I ask this every year but how does this keep going? HTGTH is less active than here and their sports section is deader than Abe Lincoln.

I'd try it again but I know I would just forget about it more often than remembering.

It was pretty fun back in the 2000s although I preferred our Pick Em leagues... mainly because it was easier.

I haven't even watched a preseason game yet. Season needs to just hurry up and start.

I just checked HTGTH...

Last post in the sports section was February 3rd...and last post in the NFL thread is Faldor from September 2022.

No offense to Jarmo or anyone but that is a sad site to read. At their peak, that sports section was more active than most forums in general!

You could've created an entire forum just out of the guys posting in the Wrestling thread.

A ton of people posted there who never even looked at the GNR sections. That site was really something else pre-2006.

Most members in the league are from this board. It used to be a pretty even split but now it’s probably at least 80% Evo members.

I used to post in the sports topics daily on HTGTH back in the day. A lot of spirited discussions there, but yeah it’s basically a ghost town these days.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
faldor wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Didn’t see the email. Shoot it to randyinvegas@gmail please

I sent it to that email the other day and just sent another one. Check your spam. Does the link above not work?

Edit - it looks like you just joined, twice. I removed your 2nd team.

So we have 8 now. Two more want to join to make it 10? If we only have 8 I’ll have to adjust the rosters, probably make it a 2 QB league and add another flex spot. Draft is tomorrow night at 9 EST.

Board footer