You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: *RUMOUR* - Possible Guns N’ Roses Tour In The Works?

Neemo wrote:

Saturday, 09 February 2008 
Today a local Radio DJ of Q104.3 in New York, has commented that he has heard that Guns N' Roses are going to tour in Poland, also that there are going to announce it very soon. Of course the DJ went right into a Guns N' Roses Song, it's pretty normal for that to occur after you've provided an updated to the fans.

I don't know how much water this holds, as I've seen many Radio DJ's comment before about this or that about GNR only for it to be just hearsay, that they have read online.

Just recently Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose made an unexpected appearance at the chic Mayfair eaterie Le Caprice.

-Cesar Santana

http://www.sohood.com/1/content/view/3507/41/

thanks to clarkwork0 @ HTGTH

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Naah I don't believe this at all.  I also doubt the appearance at that London restaurant was real either.

Remember that "Axl had to eat a Roast Lamb dinner before he would go on stage" bullshit in 2006?

This is along that same line and it smells like___________________________

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

Naah I don't believe this at all.  I also doubt the appearance at that London restaurant was real either.

Remember that "Axl had to eat a Roast Lamb dinner before he would go on stage" bullshit in 2006?

That lamb dinner incident was never proven false.

IF they tour Poland, its an AFD tour. No way in hell would they do a real CD tour starting in Poland.

Band must be suffering from some serious cash flow issues.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

ya never know what to believe these days 18

I'd like to think they wouldnt do a Chinese Democracy Tour Version 3.0 but then again i wouldnt put it past them either hmm

Abbey_Road

Abbey_Road wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

IF they tour Poland, its an AFD tour. No way in hell would they do a real CD tour starting in Poland.

You really believe a performer can eat a big meal like that and still run around and sing?

James

James wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

You really believe a performer can eat a big meal like that and still run around and sing?

Who said he ate the whole lamb?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

when is dinner? like 6? or maybe 8 if its late? there are shows in 06 when gnr didnt even take the stage until 2:00am so if he has a 6 hour break between dinner and showtime? yeah sure he could eata whole cow and a whole lamb and still shat it out before he goes on 16

Abbey_Road

Abbey_Road wrote:

So if this holds any merit, where would they play.  Warsaw and where else?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i dunno maybe they would do a whole euro tour again hmm cuz youre right....how many gigs could you possibly do in poland...but remember in 06? the shows trickled in slowly..they never did a tradition tour announcement until every one knew about it

thats the only reason i dont totally rule this out

James

James wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

So if this holds any merit, where would they play.  Warsaw and where else?

I'm assuming it wouldn't just be a Polish tour. They could easily tour Russia and make a nice chunk of change.

IF this is legit, they'll hit some areas that haven't heard AFD in awhile. Russia is a cash cow just waiting to be milked. I was shocked they didn't go there in 07.

Board footer