You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: *RUMOUR* - Possible Guns N’ Roses Tour In The Works?

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dunno maybe they would do a whole euro tour again hmm cuz youre right....how many gigs could you possibly do in poland...but remember in 06? the shows trickled in slowly..they never did a tradition tour announcement until every one knew about it

thats the only reason i dont totally rule this out

The thing about Euro is a lot of those major festivals are already being booked. I guess they could pencil GNR in at the last minute.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

If it's true we're looking at another case of milking the cash cow but that cow is about dry I'm afraid.  How many fuckin' tours can you have to support an album that has so far only existed in rumors, anticipation, broken promises and a few leaks?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Why would they start in Poland of all places?  If GN'R are going to rehash AFD for the millionth time, they'll start in England or France or possibly one of the festivales in Germany.  Of all places to start a tour, Poland isn't one of them.  Do they even have running water and sewage treatment there? 14

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Saturday, 09 February 2008 
Today a local Radio DJ of Q104.3 in New York, has commented that he has heard that Guns N' Roses are going to tour in Poland,

I like the idea, because I'm from Poland, but i'dont believe in this roumor at all.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Saboteur wrote:

Saturday, 09 February 2008 
Today a local Radio DJ of Q104.3 in New York, has commented that he has heard that Guns N' Roses are going to tour in Poland,

I like the idea, because I'm from Poland, but i'dont believe in this roumor at all.

I don't know what believe anymore. It can happen for money reasons and they can do another cash grab European tour this summer. Although I promised myself that I won't go to any other GN'R tribute show till the album is out, I feel tempted 17 Since it's proven that an AFD tour can still sell good in Europe, it can happen.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

Can't say I'm surprised to hear this, even if it is just a rumour at the moment. There must be a few markets left that they can squeeze a few quid from.

If this is more than a rumour I'd hope that they'd at least have the decency to mix it up a bit a throw some more UYI in the there but I'm sure that wont be the case. Still if theres no more Rod Stewart tunes then they'll be doing something right.

I dont know one person here in the UK, myself included that will give this travelling carny the time of day again for as long as they continue touring without an album. At the very least if they do tour Poland or wherever they should at least say 'This is a warm up for our proper Chinese Democracy World Tour (Leg 4) starting on xxxxx following the release of our brand new single on xxxxxx and album on xxxxx its finally coming people.'

Oh well, if it happens say goodbye to a 2008 release I reckon. If you havn't already!!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Neemo wrote:

when is dinner? like 6? or maybe 8 if its late? there are shows in 06 when gnr didnt even take the stage until 2:00am so if he has a 6 hour break between dinner and showtime? yeah sure he could eata whole cow and a whole lamb and still shat it out before he goes on 16

Yeah but that's not really a story is it, that's just Axl Rose having his tea. I think the story was more Axl refused to go on stage unless he got a roast lamb dinner, having said that there was nothing to suggest when this was so maybe it was 6 hours before, in which case it's still not a story 16

If I had to guess the location of the next GNR tour I'd have thought it'd be South America. If they do tour in Poland I doubt it'll be the only place they go, maybe that's not even the first date of a tour, it might just be the first one to filter down the rumour mill. Assuming there's really a tour in the first place, I seem to remember Mysteron saying there were no plans to tour again until the album was out.

I think if there is a remote possiblity that is a CD tour, an actual CD tour, I wouldn't think they would start in Poland.   No offense to anyone from there, I think that if this is the same tour that most of us have seen then I can believe they would start it there because it's a place they haven't played correct?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

they plyed poland in '06...2 shows i believe hmm

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

one show

June 15th, 2006 , Warszawa, Poland @ Stadion Legii

Board footer