You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Kikkoman80
 Rep: 2 

Re: Haters

Kikkoman80 wrote:

I wanted to thank everyone for the replies.
Pointing out that I respect opinions.
But I can't accept those who say CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS BAD. We have to say I DON'T LIKE CHINESE DEMOCRACY.
And that's fine with me

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The album IS bad. It sounds like shit. My ears would start bleeding if I listened to it. If there was ever an album in dire need of a remix, it's this one. I'm not even sure that could help. It's probably beyond saving. They would need to go back to a much earlier version of the sessions.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James wrote:

The album IS bad. It sounds like shit. My ears would start bleeding if I listened to it. If there was ever an album in dire need of a remix, it's this one. I'm not even sure that could help. It's probably beyond saving. They would need to go back to a much earlier version of the sessions.

If they released the village version of CD it would be saved

Sky Dog wrote:

Cut the album down to 12 songs and strip out a few of the whiny worthless guitar parts and the album would be killer.

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
James wrote:

As long as Caram can't touch it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

But Axl is still in charge, you’re gonna get what he wants

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
James wrote:

As long as Caram can't touch it.

Right, give us a proper mix of the Sean Beavan or Roy Thomas Baker versions of the songs

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

He's got the right name. It really feels like George Costanza somehow managed to land a producer gig by lying through his teeth.

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

He's got the right name. It really feels like George Costanza somehow managed to land a producer gig by lying through his teeth.

Chinese democracy being secretly mixed by a corporation named Vanderlay Industries.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

I see a lot of posturing here when some don't even know how to differentiate the sound of the guitar from slash, and if the album is so bad, many have been with the Chinese saga for twenty years, I don't want to imagine if they would have liked the album! It's a question of tastes and opinions, and for me it is a fucking masterpiece!

Board footer