You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Re: Why Can't I stay in a forum?

Scarlett wrote:

For some reason, after I make a post, I can't go back to the forum it was in. I have to click on "Index" to get back to the main board. I click on "Forums" and the name of the forum at the top, but no dice.

Does this happen to everyone or just me? It's very annoying. 18

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

For some reason, after I make a post, I can't go back to the forum it was in. I have to click on "Index" to get back to the main board. I click on "Forums" and the name of the forum at the top, but no dice.

Does this happen to everyone or just me? It's very annoying. 18

Get used to it.:haha: Now I know you were never at mygnr. Same thing happens there.

The site is being updated soon. Maybe Will can find a way to tweak on that.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I dont understand the problem? When you make a post it automatically redirects you to the post you just entered. Underneath there is a link back to both the forum homepage and the forum you are posting in (in this case, Management).

Someone explain if Im missunderstanding smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
downliner wrote:

I dont understand the problem? When you make a post it automatically redirects you to the post you just entered. Underneath there is a link back to both the forum homepage and the forum you are posting in (in this case, Management).

On the majority of forum designs, after posting it takes you to that section's index instead of bringing you back into the thread. I can understand people used to SMF and some others feeling a bit awkward seeing that. I'm used to it mainly because I've posted at just about every forum in existence.:haha:

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I'll check this out smile I thought it originally did send people back to the forum. Im sure we changed it because someone else recommended being redirected back to the posted message hmm

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:
downliner wrote:

It won't work for me for some reason. Like I said above, every time I post or even read a thread, if I want to go back to that forum to read another thread, I have to click on Index and go back into it just to read another thread.

I'm not a complainer and I've tried everything I can think of before posting the problem here...........

Board footer