You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: WTTJ featured in new Death Race Trailer

Dadud wrote:

Dunno if it means anything. thought it would be worth posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CapK69KBvc

I think this is the video. i just saw it on TV. im not going to wait 30 minutes to watch it on youtube (slow internet)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Azoff must be working his ass off.

Looks like we're gonna be hearing plenty of GNR in the coming year.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I didn't catch this trailer in front of Dark Knight. I've had it posted in my trailers thread, if anyone wants to check it out. I just put up Watchmen, too. I got Watchmen ahead of Dark Knight and that was balls to the wall badass.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I saw HellBoy II the other night and they played Jungle durring the trailer for Death Race. A point of interest was the end of the trailer when some added power chords and drum hits were thrown it to what sounded like an alternate end to WTTJ. It was seemless so I don't wanna start rumors but it sounded like an alternate end to Jungle or maybe it was simply some nice editing.  Either way they played it. I find it laugable that Axl would o.k. Jungle for this piece of shit and not let them use it in Black Hawk Down.  Maybe he's woke up to the fact that promotion is a good thing.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

As much as I'm not the world's biggest Paul W.S. Anderson fan (I'd be curious to meet that fan), I'm enough of a fan of the Roger Corman-produced original to be cautiously optimistic about this one. It's a rough and ready remake of a 70s exploitation flick. You can't really mess that one up methinks.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Bono wrote:

I find it laugable that Axl would o.k. Jungle for this piece of shit and not let them use it in Black Hawk Down.  Maybe he's woke up to the fact that promotion is a good thing.

As far as I know, Axl's not the one behind it. The back catalogue licensing rights are currently split three ways with Slash, Duff and Universal Music Group. Axl sold his share to Sanctuary Publishing in early '05, and Sanctuary was later acquired by UMG.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
sic. wrote:
Bono wrote:

I find it laugable that Axl would o.k. Jungle for this piece of shit and not let them use it in Black Hawk Down.  Maybe he's woke up to the fact that promotion is a good thing.

As far as I know, Axl's not the one behind it. The back catalogue licensing rights are currently split three ways with Slash, Duff and Universal Music Group. Axl sold his share to Sanctuary Publishing in early '05, and Sanctuary was later acquired by UMG.

Axl said it was okay, as long as he could record a new WTTJ with the new band, right?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yup.

Board footer