You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Robin's Site

elmir wrote:

oh, ok, so it hasn't surfaced yet...which means that i may still have a chance...

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I wa about to say Slash is the smartest person, but then i remembered what he's done since GNR and it wasn't so smart of a choice.

I don't think Robin is coming back.  He'll be on CD (if it's coming this year), but he's not coming back.  He can make a lot of money and have a lot of fun touring with NIN.  He'll be active.  That's something most normal musicians like to do.

I don't know how you can say it wasn't a smart choice by Slash. You may not like what he has done, but he is doing what he loves and having fun doing it. He's experienced success without Axl and he is well-regarded by his musical peers and the fans. Like you said about Robin. Most normal musicians like to be active. That's exactly what he's doing.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

How is Slash not smart? He is famous enough in his own right to be the star-power behind the Rock Band 3 video game - which was hugely successful and full of media saturation - i can't go for a walk in the shopping mall here without seeing an image of him now. He's also played with many of the most famous musicians in the world. He set up his snakepit band to allow for tours and live shows (which he dearly loves) and in addition formed a new grammy winning outfit in VR....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Getting back to the topic...while we all know that GNR is just axl...it isn't how they talk - richard and bumble refer to being in GNR as if it were a band...so basicly I don't think it would be asking too much for Robin make some kind of public comment....just saying if he is formally done with GNR for good...or what.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

honestly I think Robin is just going to wait and see what happens. If they go somewhere and release the album he'll come back and play. If they don't he'll keep the awful look and continue to be "Trent's bitch". lol

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I doubt Robin will mention this leak with a tour photoblog going it's possible Trent may take a jab at Axl and this latest leak, that is, if he has time to listen to it while on the road.

Board footer