You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: "Street Team"

James wrote:

We're gonna go ahead and launch this again. While newer members will eventually be included, at the moment we are wanting to kick this off with the members who were part of the original "street team" at the old site. I remember most, but since I don't want to forget anybody, make sure to post in this thread so you are not excluded.

If you are wondering exactly what a street team does here, they help promote the site on other lanes of the information superhighway. NOT spamming. That's not what the concept is about. A few examples would be having one of our banners on your myspace profile, a link in your signature at sites that allow it, an Evo themed avatar,etc. Any or all of those are not required, just giving a general idea.

The street team is also used to get feedback on various things that affect the site in general, whether its new designs, contests, etc.

After the original team is in place, we will start adding newer members that are interested.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Very cool.  I could use a new banner.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Go street team go! smile.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah Im the same I try and promote the site where I can, even got links in my ebay auctions.

I would put up a myspace banner too if I knew how to add it to my page - unfortunately I am a bit of a muppet when it comes to those things.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Go Team Venture!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I wasn't in the original street team but will be happy to do what I can if you need extra people...i'm always mentioning this site to folks around.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I used to have a banner on my myspace a year or two ago. We need to get an updated one made sometime. Unfortunatly, as Axl would say "its all Greek to me". Who made the one last time?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

banners will be provided to those who request them 22

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

banners will be provided to those who request them 22

How 'bout hooking a brother up?!:D