You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Last FM launches Rock Band 2 site--will play Shackler's Revenge

Axlin16 wrote:

Buckethead is more talented and better than Slash. Everyone knows that.

What a bunch of idiots.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That page is fuckin' hilarious, lmfao!

Sincerley, Beta "the psycho" Lebeis

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I still don't understand why the general public's response surprises anybody.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That thread is so epic. GN'R arrives at radio and Beta, Axl, Howard, Jarmo, Del and Slash are the only ones replying. 14

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

buzzsaw wrote:

That's not the general public, that's a few douchenozzles from mygnr.com, creating fake usernames.  Most normal people, in the general public, read a few of the idiotic comments, and jump to the next page, and enjoy the music.  If it was the general public, according to you, they would be discussing Hootie and the Blowfish and other relevant bands:thumbup:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

That thread is so epic. GN'R arrives at radio and Beta, Axl, Howard, Jarmo, Del and Slash are the only ones replying. 14

It really shows the state of mind of the internet base. Azoff has a lot of bridges to rebuild.

It isn't the general public. Its the hardcore base doing that, which is troubling on several fronts.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

It may be the hardcore fanbase there, but go to youtube or anywhere else and you'll find similar comments not made by the fanbase.  People aren't interested in this version of GnR.  If it's not Axl/Slash, the public isn't going to see it as GnR unless the music is not just good, but great.  None of what we've heard is going to change people's minds.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

James Lofton wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

It really shows the state of mind of the internet base. Azoff has a lot of bridges to rebuild.

It isn't the general public. Its the hardcore base doing that, which is troubling on several fronts.

Well--it's a loud minority of fans, who have major issues.  They join GN'R boards, and hang out on them, only to attack the band and other forum members.  Their lives must be absolutely pathetic.  I have no issue with disagreeing about art, but to post non-stop 24 hours negative garbage indicates a true, mind-boggling mental illness.  Most fans just read the boards, seldom posting, scanning for news.  It's only a song.  When it becomes a conduit, or outlet for buried anger, there are problems.  I try to ignore these knuckleheads, as god knows what their motives are.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

People aren't interested in this version of GnR.

Thats one of the "several fronts" I mentioned, and Azoff has his work cut out for him. Said this a million times, but I think new GNR needs to be marketed as a NIN type of band. Let Bumble,etc. talk to the hardcores on the sites, but publicly its all Axl.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

At least Cookie Monster shared his opinion.  I should go post there as Oscar the Grouch!

Board footer