You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: McCain picks Sarah Palin for Vice President

James wrote:

McCain, you just won the presidency. Congratulations. I predicted this months ago. Now Obama is wishing he picked Hillary.

Obama, had you read GNR Evolution, you would have seen this VP choice coming a mile away.

James

James wrote:

Oh, and before dems bitch about Palin's inexperience, go look at Obama's resume.

This might be the greatest VP choice in history. A slightly young and inexperienced VP candidate who has more experience than the opposition's presidential candidate.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

James are you following the news??  It's an atrocious pick. Jack Cafferty of CNN recv'd 6,000 emails and said "Republicans aren't going to like it" basically all but said game over.

I give you much credit for your forsight, but in reality it's about winning states. He offended women voters by getting a cheerleader for him and basically saying to Hilary supporters "One woman is just as good as the next", she has a scandal, her husband works for Big Oil, she's for off shore drilling (something Florida is against), and she does nothing for McCain's lack of knowledge about the economy. Joe Biden will help win Ohio & W VA, Sarah Palin wins no states. None, Alaska doesn't relate to Ohio, Mich, Fla, W VA, VA etc at all. She has less than 2 years experience, prior to being governor she was mayor of a small town of 5,000 so that "experience" doesn't count. And she comes of as a "Cheerleader" on television. Biden will eat her up in the debates. In 2012 or 2016, good choice. Today, awful choice.

James

James wrote:

James are you following the news??  It's an atrocious pick. Jack Cafferty of CNN recv'd 6,000 emails and said "Republicans aren't going to like it" basically all but said game over.

Yeah, and Cafferty will have 10,000 emails in Nov. when McCain/Palin win.

Just watch. McCain is gonna hand this clown his ass in the debates(which is why Obama refused having any debates the past two months), and as long as Palin doesn't royally fuck up, this election is in the bag. Regardless of what CNN is saying.

The media knows its over. Of course they're gonna bitch and moan. Their golden boy isn't so golden.

She's the future of the party and McCain really has balls by picking her when there's only a couple months left to "introduce" her to the american people.

James

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I give you much credit for your forsight, but in reality it's about winning states. He offended women voters by getting a cheerleader for him and basically saying to Hilary supporters "One woman is just as good as the next", she has a scandal, her husband works for Big Oil, she's for off shore drilling (something Florida is against), and she does nothing for McCain's lack of knowledge about the economy. Joe Biden will help win Ohio & W VA, Sarah Palin wins no states. None, Alaska doesn't relate to Ohio, Mich, Fla, W VA, VA etc at all. She has less than 2 years experience, prior to being governor she was mayor of a small town of 5,000 so that "experience" doesn't count. And she comes of as a "Cheerleader" on television. Biden will eat her up in the debates. In 2012 or 2016, good choice. Today, awful choice.

She has more executive experience than Obama, and you will see many commercials in the coming two months hammering this point home.

She supports "big oil"? Who doesn't?

What makes this pick so genius is Obama is the "outsider" who is sick of "Washington" and wants "change". Who does he pick? A guy who's been in Washington for decades.

Its a brilliant and bold move, and it WILL pay off in November.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

This video's beginning to spread, Sarah Palin: "What is it exactly that the VP does every day"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pak-rH0d … re=related
(2:57 into the clip)

Sounds like something the mayor of a town of 5,000 should be saying, not The Future of a party.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I just don't get it. She's:

Pro Big Oil
Has a scandal that if found guilty willl kill the election
Governor for less than 2 years
Opposes nearly all of Hilary's viewpoints
Wins no states.
Does nothing for the economy.
No foreign relations experience

James

James wrote:

I just don't get it. Obama's:

Zero executive experience
Has a few scandals
Is practically a virgin in the Senate
Brings no states to the table
Has a tax and spend policy
No foreign relations experience

I'd rather hear a Palin gaffe about VP than one of Obama's many gaffes.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

{James sorry I hit report by mistake instead of quote in case you see that post "reported"}

Anyway, I'd rather see a 4-year seenator as President than Mayor of a town of 5,000. 5,000, really??

Scandels will balance out (firing your brother in law who is divorcing your sister is just as bad as associating with crookss)

No sstates?? Iliinois & Pennsylvania are locked up!!
Tax & Spend, yes, tax people who make over $250k.. Oh, I'm sorry, that's middle class according to McCain (People who make less than $5 mil)
No foreign relations?? He has wayyy more than Palin and also Obama/Biden come off as 1. Supporting each other and advising both, McCain & Palin seem like McCain and her.Obama/Biden combined out-everything McCain combined with Palin.

And (God forbid) if McCain passes away.... her? Really??

I have no doubt that one day soon a woman will be Vice President and President. But this lady? Really??

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's a pretty bold move. McCain is banking everything on the 'woman' angle. Plus she's not a bad looking woman either, neither is Cindy. He's banking everything on 'image'.

Because this move has TOTALLY neutralized anyway that McCain will be able to attack Obama's experience. All they'll retort with is 'look at Palin'.

People are acting like McCain made a bad move, and it's not a shock. That's what the majorly left-wing biased media WANTS you to think. Let's turn Obama into the rock star. Let him give his nomanation acceptance speech in front of 70,000 people at Invesco Field, etc.

She & McCain support "big oil". So do I. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't give a flying fuck about the environment, I give a fuck about prices, and as long as the oil companies are willing to make a little less, to take the pressure off me, I have no problem with them CONTINUING to make money on oil.

Board footer