You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: Canadian Federal Election, October 14

Backslash wrote:

ABC (anything but Conservative) campaign is in full force.  I want Harper tarred and feathered and shipped to Washington with the rest of the bozos.  I just wish the Liberals had a legitimate leader.  I don't think we'll get many onboard with Dion, although his policy is pretty strong.  He just doesn't scream PM to me.  NDP all the way.  Maybe we'll get 40 seats this time... haha

Quebec is going to ruin this one for all of us again.  As long as Harper keeps giving them whatever they want, he'll stay in power.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I know nothing about these people. Are there any specific issues going on in that campaign that have relevancy towards our current election? Have your politicians supported anything going on here at the moment?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

big things are always healthcare, afghanistan and schooling

the only reason this election is happening is because the conservatives have a minority leadership...and they thinnk its the right time to get a majority

James i havent been following the US election so i dunno the issues in the US campaigns...what are the major things coming up?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Actually, issues are no longer being talked about. The liberals smear Palin and the republicans retaliate. This election is really bad.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i was gonna say all i hear is about palins pregnant teen and shit like that 16

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

I always thought it was a joke that Canadians elected Harper in the first place. I'm not up to speed on Canadian politics like I should, but all I needed to hear was that knowing all he knew, he'd still go into Iraq if it was up to him to know that he's a complete and utter moron. I'm not sure what George Bush or the CIA knew when invading Iraq. Did they really have the intelligence that said they had WMDs? Was it just for oil? Sure, it was dumb either way, but at least Bush had to make the decision to go in and like anything, there's always a chance to fuck up. Harper KNOWS it's a fuck up and still would go in. That's horrible.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Harper's one of the biggest dumbasses in politics.  At least everyone knows Bush is a moron... Harper is a pseudo-intellectual.  The Conservative ads are hilarious.  They're doing everything to smear the other guys and not even bringing anything to the table regarding their own policies... Oh yeah, that's because they have none.

Board footer