You are not logged in. Please register or login.

fora
 Rep: 2 

Re: Song #2 is Prostitute confirmed..

fora wrote:

skewrl the guy arrested for 9 leaks confirmed that song #2 is indeed Prostitute

from mygnrforum

Skwerl Oct 16 2008, 05:45 PM
song #2 is prostitute.
i know because i've been charged with violating its copyright.

Sky Dog wrote:

hehe...too obvious. I do think it is a good ending for the album....TWAT would have been obviously good as well.:peace:

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

hehe...too obvious. I do think it is a good ending for the album....TWAT would have been obviously good as well.:peace:

Agreed. I'm fine with either. They are both "album enders." Perhaps one should have been saved for the next album. tongue

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Ahh finally it's been put to bed!  Cheers for posting.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

From the moment I heard TWAT I felt that outro was meant to end the album. It just speaks 'The End', and its not even one of my favorites.

This is one of the problems with listening to an assortment of tracks for years before they are compiled by the artist into an album.

Sky Dog wrote:

furthermore.....it is further proof that the nine song leak was a cd made specifically for the band to practice for the 2006 tour (like Zutaut said in the Classic Rock article)....which dates the leaks to prior than May 06. Also, confirmed by Bumble who said those mixes were done before he was in the band. Alot of the stuff we read in print is turning out to be very true.:nervous:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Wow what a shock. Yay.... give him a hand.

...i'm not even Axl, and I just want to beat this guy DOWN.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well the rumor is that the tracklisting on Best Buy is wrong and Axl will reveal the real tracklisting in a press release tomorrow

TWAT may still close the CD

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

btw skwerl is obviously lying ... its a smoke screen

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I've always thought it's prostitute from the enitre lyrical content...i mean its a song about selling out your love for fortune and fame...

Board footer