You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

I'm looking at the worst-case scenario now - that it doesn't leak until release. I'm hoping that means the Australian release, of course - it'd be nice to be able to listen to it on the weekend before it hits in the UK.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's out of interest, and bootleggers who resell.

Actually getting ahold of pre-release albums, really applies to rock & rap only. Unless you're like fucking Madonna or Michael Jackson, where you're a pop artist who's legendary, and still a mega star worldwide.

jimboisback14
 Rep: 0 

Neemo wrote:
jimboisback14 wrote:

hey can anyone pm me if the world "clean" would very much appreciate it. Thanks guys!

no requests on the forum please

i apologize about that. didn't know sorry again..

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

man its been a long road to this day, hope for so long, now its about to drop in a few days, still doesnt seem real to me. hmmmm.

so who thinks these leaks are not the finished product personally i dont think they are, considering its was mention that there were many songs which had different versions. i hope this is the case dont like new if the world to much going on, it was best suited as the first leak. what do you guys think.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

CD starts tomorrow? Heard a guy from a Norwegian general music forum saying he was told by a record store employee they will start to recieve the album. This is definitely no bullshitter, but he could of course have been mistaken.

Seems a bit early to me. Thoughts?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i'm on the fence as well
they definitely could be final or could not

if somone had the album why would they only leak a few songs and another person getting their hands on it would also be likley making it's chances of leaking in full better than not. so by that reasoning it could be gnr leaking it meaning that they may not be final.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

CD starts tomorrow? Heard a guy from a Norwegian general music forum saying he was told by a record store employee they will start to recieve the album. This is definitely no bullshitter, but he could of course have been mistaken.

Seems a bit early to me. Thoughts?

Sounds about right to me. I imagine they receive albums about a week before release.

ratfacekiller
 Rep: 0 

There is a torrent on Isohunt...some of the songs on this are cleaned versions, but some of the songs sound a little different than our copies.  It's still not retail though

Board footer