You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: GN'R/CD Promotion Materials

strat0 wrote:

yah. Also anyone else get the feeling Axl will have more of a stage presense singing the new stuff and that He'll have no prob hitting stuff like that?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I certaintly think if Axl performs this stuff live, he'll not be holding back.

He probably be glad to hear these songs getting off his chest live.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I certaintly think if Axl performs this stuff live, he'll not be holding back.

He probably be glad to hear these songs getting off his chest live.

I think he will put everything into it, because he always does that.

As far as having no problem, that i'm not sure of.  TWAT didn't exactly sound that good live in 2006, but hopefully that performance has improved.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Now that's an awesome promo!!!  Much better then the commercial that was seen here.   I don't think he was singing Prostitute live, they just put a live audience behind the song.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Now that's an awesome promo!!!  Much better then the commercial that was seen here.   I don't think he was singing Prostitute live, they just put a live audience behind the song.

Uh - who is "they"? This is just a fan-made isn't it?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Gagarin wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Yeah, it'd be ridiculous to use WTTJ to sell the new album. The footage also had some Robin Finck, whose status is quite uncertain. I liked the vid though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It looks fan made. That promo, the video stuff, was used to market the 2006 North American tour, I know for a fact.

It looks like with the video they merged the WTTJ Live Era video, with the 2006 promo with clips from the opening of Rock Am Ring 2006, left the blank live era audience (from one of the tracks) on the audio, then dubbed in the Prostitute demo.

It's still pretty awesome though.

Axlin08 wrote:

That promo, the video stuff, was used to market the 2006 North American tour, I know for a fact.

It was for Australia in 2007, though.

Here's the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK6LJoG5MKI

Gagarin wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

They is whoever made this promo.  Whether it's fanmade or not, it's a cool promo.

Board footer