You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Wich one of this songs you like to see in the Next GN'R Album ?

AtariLegend wrote:

Did he actually say "Down By The Ocean" was gonna be released or even a          "Guns N' Roses"song... ?

I read the comment about it being a real track by Izzy, but that's all.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

but they did a version an it was by Izzy and later Axl asked for it and Izzy gave them

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The song is not "Down By The Sea".

It's an original song called "Down By The Ocean", apparently Izzy was involved.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Communist China wrote:

After the anticipation and description of Prostitute, and then hearing it and having felt totally lied to, I cannot choose General. I'll say Atlas Shrugged. It can't be worse than the book.

Wtf is up with people and Prostitute? I likr it. Liked the leak the first listen. I feel it's like a very good ending song that just wipes us clean.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

There's nothing wrong with Prostitute. And it does feel like fire and ice.

But that dumbass Buckmaster was the one running around calling it a mix between November Rain & Nightrain. Not only is it not that, it's not even close. I could've easily seen someone comparing This I Love to NR, but certainly not Prostitute.

Sorry is a great song too, but I felt a little shocked by the outcome. 'Doom Metal'... wtf Baz? He also compared it to Coma at one point - the nutty bastard.

I don't think anybody lied. I think people hear what they want to hear sometime.

Sky Dog wrote:

your last sentence is accurate, but.......

Buckmaster NEVER NEVER NEVER said it was a mix between NR and Nightrain....where the fuck did you hear that? Buckmaster only said the Fire and Ice thing which, to me, is clearly there. Also, please show me the quote where Baz said Sorry sounded like Coma...either your high or delusional or I am an idiot. I want real quotes from sources. I am tired of the Gnr fan hearsay legacy of all these tracks. It is comical.:rolleyes:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

your last sentence is accurate, but.......

Buckmaster NEVER NEVER NEVER said it was a mix between NR and Nightrain....where the fuck did you hear that? Buckmaster only said the Fire and Ice thing which, to me, is clearly there. Also, please show me the quote where Baz said Sorry sounded like Coma...either your high or delusional or I am an idiot. I want real quotes from sources. I am tired of the Gnr fan hearsay legacy of all these tracks. It is comical.:rolleyes:

I do remember hearing that NR/Nightrain reference somewhere.  Not the Coma one though.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:

After the anticipation and description of Prostitute, and then hearing it and having felt totally lied to, I cannot choose General. I'll say Atlas Shrugged. It can't be worse than the book.

Ayn Rand isn't THAT bad. 16  Just a little off...

I have no idea what to choose.  At this point, I'm not necessarily excited for any future albums, at least not compared to the excitement over CD.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While madagas was being a tad harsh, he does have a point. No offense to axlin08 of course.

The wait went on for so long and throughout the tidbits of info we received, there were always contradictions and/or conflicting reports which just added to the confusion. Somebody did make that Nightrain/NR reference, but it wasn't Buckmaster. So what could easily have been a fan comment on a forum years ago(or an obscure comment by a band member) gets attributed to Buckmaster.

There are obviously many examples of this. Just like how I always attributed the This I Love being a cheap NR knock off to Ezrin, it wasn't him and I think we still haven't found out who said that. 16

I dont remember the Coma reference Baz made either, although I remember him saying something about Estranged.

Sky Dog wrote:

I didn't mean to be harsh but people do take fan comments and mix them with real quotes by people involved. I tend to remember just what they real sources say because, quite frankly, there was so little info out there actually describing the songs in semi detail. Your TIL reference was, I am 99% certain, some fan bs. The only sourced comment I heard on that track was Costanzo saying it was just a simple 5 minute piano ballad, which it is. Then, you have the person who heard it through it's potential inclusion in a film. Ezrin never commented on any particular song and never was directly quoted. We got his 3 song comment from Alice Cooper......which, legally, would be thrown out of court as complete hearsay!:peace:

ps, if there are real quotes out there, I really would like to see them. I've been wrong before.:haha:

Board footer