You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Fuck :(

Will wrote:

This was originally posted for Street Team members only, a week ago or so...

downliner wrote:

Our webhost seems to have crapped all over its customer base and basically disappeared hmm Looks like they've sold out to a larger company who're rumored to be migrating all of the servers without warning.

Everyone at this forum seems pretty fucked off by the whole thing, leaving in droves due to sites being knocked offline for days at a time, no support etc.

I may have to close evo for an hour to take a handful of backups just incase everything goes tits up and we need to switch hosts again mad I haven't been having any real connection problems here, only problem ive found is slow loading when a thread gets above 50 pages of replies

The site was unavailable for at least 6 hours today, and had a few reports that it was down yesterday too - looks like we're suffering the early symptoms mentioned in the linked thread.

I'll be looking for a new host this weekend and should be able to move us early next week. Either bite the bullet and move, possibly knocking us offline for 24 hours ... or, allow small interruptions to our availability on a daily basis in the hope it gets better hmm

Everybody get a moving buddy 22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sorry for the bad news. Hopefully the transition is smooth.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

what is that Street Team thing and how i can be in it? big_smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its not as exciting as it sounds Coma

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

then what is it  it is like a club were hey get toghet to smoke and listen to records backwards???
TELL ME !!!! 18 18 18 18

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

We were down pretty much all of last night.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

We were down pretty much all of last night.

What time and how long? I was on the site off and on last night. Didn't see any errors.

Hope this isn't like what happened at the old site for a couple months where the site was down in specific regions yet running on all cylinders in others.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I would say it was down from 9PM - atleast 2AM.  I checked it spordadically throughout that timeframe, and it didnt load once.  It kept saying "page not found" or something along those lines.

James you may have something there b/c when I went to www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com, and while that website is very glitcy, it would tell me it was up.  But I rebooted the computer, modem, and router twice and I got nothing.

AtariLegend wrote:

I was post whoring through out that time frame.... It definitely wasn't down.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

9PM - 2AM Easter Time?

Board footer