You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: DRAG ME TO HELL: Sam Raimi's Return to Horror

Von wrote:

Christine Brown is an ambitious L.A. loan officer with a charming boyfriend, professor Clay Dalton. Life is good until the mysterious Mrs. Ganush arrives at the bank to beg for an extension on her home loan. Should Christine follow her instincts and give the old woman a break? Or should she deny the extension to impress her boss, Mr. Jacks, and get a leg-up on a promotion? Christine fatefully chooses the latter, shaming Mrs. Ganush and dispossessing her of her home.
In retaliation, the old woman places the powerful curse of the Lamia on Christine, transforming her life into a living hell. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a skeptical boyfriend, she seeks the aid of seer Rham Jas to save her soul from eternal damnation. To help the shattered Christine return her life to normal, the psychic sets her on a frantic course to reverse the spell. As evil forces close in, Christine must face the unthinkable: how far will she go to break free of the curse?

hr_Drag_Me_to_Hell_poster.jpg

Co-written (with brother Ivan) and directed by horror master Sam Raimi and starring Alison Lohman, Justin Long, David Paymer, Dileep Rao, and Lorna Raver, Ghost House Pictures' "Drag Me to Hell" opens May 29.

Von

Von wrote:

HI-DEF TRAILER

Von

Von wrote:

hr_Drag_Me_to_Hell_1.jpg

"Yo, She-Bitch! Let's go."

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Wow, that looks creepy. I'll definitely check that out, especially Alison Lohman.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm not a big Raimi nutswinger, but that looks pretty good.

AtariLegend wrote:

This has got some pretty good reviews.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Has it leaked? If so, PM me a link.

AtariLegend wrote:

Not yet, just read alot of good reviews.

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Has it leaked? If so, PM me a link.

I think it's kind of obvious that it's online now. If you haven't already seen it in the cinema and would prefer a stream instead of a torrent, just say.

A Private Eye

I saw this yesterday, pretty underwhlemed to be honest. Not particularly creepy in truth (although it has its moments) and at times just ridiculous, I'll give it credit though it's definitely up there with the jumpiest films I've ever seen. Falls really flat at the end though imo, the final 20 minutes feels like a cheap B movie that ran out of ideas and money.

Board footer