You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Am I Moving in on his Girl?

BLS-Pride wrote:

Dont fuck around with your friends current or left overs. Get your own girl. Unless you really really like this broad and can't live without her. You do need to ask you buddy first though if you were to make a major move.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

James I hate to say you were right but she is giving him a second chance but only on the condition that he changes and becomes the guy we all knew. Yes now you guys are probably going to say told you so, but I knew she would probably do this, so that's why i didn't ask her out. I'm pretty sure he's going to blow his secnd chance immediatly, given she listed out what he needs to change and considering he still thinks he did nothing wrong...(ungrateful bastard)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
strat0 wrote:

James I hate to say you were right but she is giving him a second chance but only on the condition that he changes and becomes the guy we all knew. Yes now you guys are probably going to say told you so, but I knew she would probably do this, so that's why i didn't ask her out. I'm pretty sure he's going to blow his secnd chance immediatly, given she listed out what he needs to change and considering he still thinks he did nothing wrong...(ungrateful bastard)

He's not going to blow his "second chance" because there's nothing to blow(other than his dick).

This is the cycle of their relationship. Fuck, argue, fuck, argue. Like Flagg said, you were nothing more than a shoulder for her to cry on until they started fucking again.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
strat0 wrote:

He's not going to blow his "second chance" because there's nothing to blow(other than his dick).

This is the cycle of their relationship. Fuck, argue, fuck, argue. Like Flagg said, you were nothing more than a shoulder for her to cry on until they started fucking again.

I knwo that's what you think but I know her alot better than that. She's not gonna let that happen. You guys are assuming too much in this situation.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

She already let it happen.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

She already let it happen.

I have to agree with James on this one.  I've thought I knew girls better than I actually did in the past before.  Same thing happened then too.

strat0

strat0 wrote:

No I mean the only reason she did this is because he was suicidal. And I have a feeing that with the depression she's had she would commit suicide if he did because she would feel to blame.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'm also with James' lowest-common-denominator description of these type relationships. Note: Not saying ALL girls are like this, but the ones who are, always are. & will be. I could never truly figure it all out as to why, but yeah, they sound like a perfect match. Until she gets a few years older, and thinks she's met someone better. When in fact, he's the exact same type dde, and same type relationship. Same shit, different guy. I've given up trying to figure it out, and I try not to have much time for girls like that. Hell, at this point I'm too old for that shit anyway.

strat0

strat0 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I'm also with James' lowest-common-denominator description of these type relationships. Note: Not saying ALL girls are like this, but the ones who are, always are. & will be. I could never truly figure it all out as to why, but yeah, they sound like a perfect match. Until she gets a few years older, and thinks she's met someone better. When in fact, he's the exact same type dde, and same type relationship. Same shit, different guy. I've given up trying to figure it out, and I try not to have much time for girls like that. Hell, at this point I'm too old for that shit anyway.

Yes but we're still teens. And like you said not all of them are like that, and I know for a fact she's not like that.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

suicidal over a chick as a teen...damn youthful emotions 16

i hope you and your freinds work it out bro, but as a teen? man you got your whole life to find the right girl and remember that longterm freindships are hard to come by, dont throw it away for a peice of pie

Board footer