You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Slash to perform with Avenged Sevenfold

That was cool. Thanks for posting!

I see no need to "bash" Guns N' Roses, though.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's not bashing, it's telling it like it is.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

ONLY Slash & Duff (yes him too) can play those Appetite songs right. New Guns is an amazing band, but they look like the cover band they are when the old co. starts playing old songs. I remember when VR would perform that stuff with Matt on drums it sounded so fuckin' right, then Weiland would come in and throw it all off.

I don't wanna personally get into an Old vs New thing cos I really love both bands...but I will say Slash and Duff do really nail those songs, not suprising given they wrote them, and VR's versions of the GNR songs if you exclude the vocal peformance - were always killer musically....

Here's another:

[youtube]rBj3HXcNX2k&feature=channel[/youtube]

It's kinda the reason I want a future for VR with a new singer...slash and duff just work SO WELL together....when you have chemestry like that..and your still friends....it's crazy for them to go forming other bands....

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

Shadows did pretty good on that.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

FUCK NOW WHY SLASH IS DOING ANYTHING WITH AVENGED WATCH THIS INTERVIEW
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_t … d+axl&aq=f

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I don't think that was so bad - he's basicly just saying his favourite style is the complex long songs ala UYI...and that new-gnr is recording tracks closer to that style than VR is. Which is pretty true. I dont think anyone disputes that it's axl who writes those big ballad type songs...

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

But now Axl won't hang out with them like he did in 2006 16

Well Shadows did that a hell of a lot better than Weiland ever did so that's good.

I thought he sounded good too.

There's no point in saying "that sucked" just because a person don't sing it like you're used to. The truth is that only Axl can do that.

Board footer