You are not logged in. Please register or login.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

Re: Axl on Twitter?

strat0 wrote:

What's up with the Dolphin thing?

Yay my new avatar is working!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
strat0 wrote:

What's up with the Dolphin thing?

Yay my new avatar is working!

we'd need a new meassage board to get into all that crap...you're better off not knowing 19

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

ok...Does this have to do with the music vid?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
strat0 wrote:

ok...Does this have to do with the music vid?

um no..nothing to do with the band at all..except that this particular poster is a fan of the band

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Haha... good old Dolphin.  Those were the days.  16 

I will never understand this twitter bullshit.  I don't give a shit what people are doing every second of the day, and I don't need to update people on myself either.  If I want someone to know what I'm doing... there's this magical device called a cell phone that would allow me to call them personally to tell them I am taking a shit.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The absolute gospel Saikin. GOD, I couldn't agree with you more.

I don't get any of the facisnation with any of this networking shit of the last 5 years. Not in the least. I also don't get people in every day life, they need to text their friends and family every 30 seconds ALL DAY LONG either. NOBODY I fuckin' know is THAT interesting. Axl Rose could be on the friends list, and I might text him every week or so, nothing more than that, if that.

I just don't get any of it.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The absolute gospel Saikin. GOD, I couldn't agree with you more.

I don't get any of the facisnation with any of this networking shit of the last 5 years. Not in the least. I also don't get people in every day life, they need to text their friends and family every 30 seconds ALL DAY LONG either. NOBODY I fuckin' know is THAT interesting. Axl Rose could be on the friends list, and I might text him every week or so, nothing more than that, if that.

I just don't get any of it.

Yeah I don't understand people who have to be attached to their texting all the fucking time either.  The only person I text everyday (and definitely not every 30 seconds like most people) is my girlfriend.  I prefer talking to people on the phone.  So much is lost through texting.  You can't be sarcastic unless you put 'jk' or 'lol' after everything you say.  But if someone can actually hear you... then things like emotion and sarcasm are easily picked up on. 

I don't get it.

The Axl account is gone now.  I had sent an email to BBF, I wonder if that has anything to do with it being gone, I haven't gotten a response yet.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I love how people who hate me and/or this site make sure to read it.

That thread is horrific, no offense to any newgnr members here.

edit: You added a bunch of links to that post. The first thread in that group is what I labeled as horrific.

2nd edit: I had NO idea that exchange I had with Live Free was being discussed anywhere but here. Strange.

Board footer