You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Avenged Sevenfolds top myspace friend = Slash

Tommie wrote:

http://www.myspace.com/avengedsevenfold

Anyone else find this weird?  I can't think of any reason why they would have Slash as their top friend. 

Thoughts?

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

didnt slash do some work with them recently or perform with them or something?

or maybe m.shadows is gonna be one of the guest vocallists on slash's album, that could be interesting

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
drborken wrote:

didnt slash do some work with them recently or perform with them or something?

or maybe m.shadows is gonna be one of the guest vocallists on slash's album, that could be interesting

Yeah Slash played with them recently.  I'm not sure about a collaboration on Slash's CD, I think that was a rumor at least.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The singer is a huge fan of Axl and the illusion records...and has said he supports Chinese because it's close to the illusion style he likes (epic ballads etc)

But they are also tight with Slash...he joined them on stage at one of thier gigs for a cover of "It's so easy" in April.

They're friends...he posted comments to facebook about how they were one of the best metal groups around after it.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

^^^LOL oh yeah... wow talk about a short attention span.  Either that, or just don't pay as much attention as I used to.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

There are very few bands out there with a noticeable Guns influence, and those that do have some resemblance usually are just Appetite swagger. Avenged, even though I do not love them, has a fair amount of Illusion-style Guns influence. City of Evil features some great guitar work and their last album had some epic Gunsy songs.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

see i've listened to 2 albums by A7X including city of evil and i just didnt get that at all hmm

anyway yeah there as a rumor that the singer was gonna be on slash's album

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

M. Shadows has the same Vocal Coach that Axl used to have..Forget his name now though...meh

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Yeah Neemo that thought crossed my mind when I heard Slash performed with them. I wouldn't doubt Shadows is on a song of Slash's.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

What is the most guns sounding tracks I could listen to?

I got some of this band but it mostly sounded like an attempted clone of metallica in the songs I heard.

Board footer